Inactive Topic Gathering point

DeletedUser27793

Proposal:To be able to set a gather point outside a city under siege so that alliance members can send their ls to the gather point and the player whose city is under siege can send the attack from the gathering point

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
oops sorry i haven't.

Reason:As many of u know that this game is more favorable for the players defending their cities.The defense can be raised upto 250% including wall, researches, spells, etc.

Details:When a city is under siege normally it will be stacked with a large amount of brs. Assume that a city is under siege and it is stacked with 5k brs. If it is a city in an important location The enemy alliance will try to break the siege but even a full ls nuke(250-300) will also be slaughtered without killing their share of brs. So here i propose to be able to set a gathering point by the player whose city is under siege so that his/her alliance members can send ls to that gathering point so that when enough amount of ls are gathered, The player(whose city is under siege) can attack the city so that they kill a good amount of them.

Visual Aids:
sorry none for now will try to upload a few If this gets rolling

Balance:yes maybe Its gives a upper hand for the attacker a bit,So I think this will do the trick how about the gathering point can be attacked by the enemy alliance(who put the city under siege).The player who sieged the city can know that a gathering point has been set so that he and his alliance members can attack the gathering point.Maybe Athenas wisdom can tell u how many troops are at the gathering point?

Abuse Prevention:I dont think this can be abused but plz enlighten me If I am wrong

Summary:So basically Its is just a little addition to the game and brings balance to the game which has been a big problem from a few days with all the spells from island quests

This is my first Idea I am posting here so plz go easy on me :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser38224

Seems like a good idea, however, i don't play any conquest worlds, so this doesn't really affect me.

DeletedUser27700

This is similar to two other ideas, a hybrid really.

Problem is they have both been virtually shut down. The first one being the gifting troops idea, the other the idea where you could send troops from one city to another without them returning home.

DeletedUser

Instead of 'Gathering' troops I would recommend you name the action 'Rally'.

Not sure how effective this idea would be, but with a bit of tweaking ;)

DeletedUser27793

Maybe something similar but this is nothing like gifting troops or just send troops to other city
Here they r just gathered so that they call more amount of brs than they normally do so that the guys attacks has a little upper hand

Yeah rally would be perfect
I am open to suggestion and will surely help to improve this idea

DeletedUser

I like this idea, though I don't really play on conquest worlds for long, I find them too long, and prefer revolt ones.

DeletedUser39931

sorry dont see the benefit in breaking sieges here
first off you will have the Travel time to the gathering point then the TT from there to target why not just send the LS direct to the target

DeletedUser27793

sorry dont see the benefit in breaking sieges here
first off you will have the Travel time to the gathering point then the TT from there to target why not just send the LS direct to the target

The travel time from the gathering point to the sieged city will be close
dint decide how close but close enough

DeletedUser10962

Because 1000 gathered ls hitting 1500 biremes will kill 1205 biremes. 10 lots of 100 LS hitting the same wall will kill 897 that is how it will help siege breaks. Also if they all group beforehand and the sieger is offline it prevents the supporters all geting a stream of reports seeing their support getting slowly eroded

DeletedUser11965

Here's a question? Who gets the final say on the "launch" or who gets to launch?

odysseus2001

Phrourach
To Arshark
Here's a question? Who gets the final say on the "launch" or who gets to launch?

So here i propose to be able to set a gathering point by the player whose city is under siege so that his/her alliance members can send ls to that gathering point so that when enough amount of ls are gathered, The player(whose city is under siege) can attack the city so that they kill a good amount of them.

DeletedUser

Well, if I am right on this, the one who starts the Gathering points, should announce the launch....but the others can denounce it as well. Do I have this right..or am I wrong?

DeletedUser27793

yes thats correct but I dint think about cancelling the gathering point

DeletedUser11965

The number of Ls able to be gathered should be directly proportional to the amount of cities the alliance have. Say the alliance have 1000 cities, they may only gather up to 5% of the total city.

Say you send Ls from a city, that counts as 1 city of Ls. So if each Ls sent is from a Ls city, they would still be able to produce 50*250=12500. Generally 12500 Ls crashing into the brim wall will still give a better ratio than individual 250 Ls. Towards end game, this number will of course increase.

Here is the balance feature. You may only have one rally point within the alliance, to prevent abuse.

DeletedUser23986

Here is the balance feature. You may only have one rally point within the alliance, to prevent abuse.
Since the idea is only valid for seiges, and the rally can only be used to attack seiges, this can't be abused.