GAZA Recruiting members

DeletedUser

Default kemar98 new alliance?
Are you sad that you couldn't get into one of the two per-made alliances? Are you angry because you don't have skype? Do you want to teach those "elite" noobs a lesson? Well then this is the alliance for you! Wondering what this alliance is called? Its called "300 spartans"!!!! just kidding... Gaza i would suicide if i was in an alliance called 300 spartans

*puts on serious face*

This alliance will be called The Philosophes. No you uneducated fool, i did not spell philosopher wrong, the Philosophes were a group of enlightened thinkers in the 18th century who revolutionized... well everything really. We will begin weak, but we will grow strong, we will oppose the tyrants of Iota and fight to the death/restart. Loyalty, courage, honor, all requirements to get into this alliance. I sadly cannot check if you have these on grepostats.com..... You might be admitted to the alliance at first but should you fail a series of tests i have devised, you will be tossed out, i dont care if you are the number one player in Iota... Points do not always equate to skill, although they some times do. Who knows, you might be a fast learner. The way i see it, its not the points that matters, its how fast you get those points.

Requirements:

at least SOME experience with grepolis, which will be tested after admittance into the alliance.

you MUST be willing to help your fellow members.

you MUST respect the leaders of the alliance.

you MUST respect our allies.

a certain degree of maturity.

Dont take the game too seriously.

Not to be racist or anything but you need to know how to speak proper english... how is the alliance supposed to communicate if they cant even understand what others are saying.

attacking people we have NAPs with or our allies will get you kicked out of the alliance if you dont have a reason for attacking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

I think you meant for this to be posted in the Iota World Alliance sub-forum...