Beginner geko4740 Art Shop

DeletedUser19523

Hey guys. First off I want to say i am sorry for my behavior in the past. I have matured since then and now look at re opening my shop. I have some artistic ability and i have done this sort of thing before. Since my last shop, i have studied making art and graphics and starting in the fall, i will be taking courses at my school for Graphic Design. In my Mind, my ability has increased greatly, however i have no work to show yet. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Format:

Size (pixels):
Text 1:
Text 2:
Theme:
CoA/Sig

I am sorry for any trouble i might have caused in the past and i hope you will allow me to have a second chance. :)

DeletedUser

Now! Before I do this I am saying this!

I am posting in Xtm to get my sig changed by him! My request for you is this:

I would like:
A Alliance CoA and our alliance is called "Semper Fi Brotherhood"
I would like it to say that. I am not sure about the details I am looking for. You can do what you think fits us best. We are a academy if that helps

DeletedUser18825

Well, you said you wanted you skills tested, so here you go:

Size (pixels): 240x180
Text 1: -Spyder-
Text 2:
Theme: Just have an awesome looking spider in it. It'd be nice if it had a border or was transparent (in gif format). Make it dark and threatening.
CoA/Sig: CoA

DeletedUser20429

Hey guys. First off I want to say i am sorry for my behavior in the past. I have matured since then and now look at re opening my shop. I have some artistic ability and i have done this sort of thing before. Since my last shop, i have studied making art and graphics and starting in the fall, i will be taking courses at my school for Graphic Design. In my Mind, my ability has increased greatly, however i have no work to show yet. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Format:

Size (pixels):
Text 1:
Text 2:
Theme:
CoA/Sig

I am sorry for any trouble i might have caused in the past and i hope you will allow me to have a second chance. :)

I'd be more than happy to give you a second chance. Hey Geko if you ever need some advice or something feel free to PM me or anyone else here that is happy to give you another chance. :) Because as I always say Everyone deserves a second chance​ but I also like to add that I don't give 3rd chances lightly :D

DeletedUser19523

wow. okay so apparently i was worng... life is too busy for me right now i wont b able to keep up with this shop. bio, i am still trying ot get these files resized and i will get them to you. as for everyone else, i am sorry. trust me i really am but with me starting high school and all, well ill leave it at that. BUSY. so go ahead and delete this thread, i will be back up for biz over winter break most likely. if you still want a request, msg me maybe i can squeeze it in. no guarantees though. Thanks.

Signing off,
geko4740

DeletedUser20429

Ahh good old high school. Yes I know the feeling. Especially when the exams come. Always hated that!

DeletedUser19523

someone stole my thumbdrive with all my files for shops on it... i was trying to edit it in my virtual school class, and left it in there and someone stole it. stupid high schoolers, troll someone else for once. seriously. someone stole my uniform shorts, wich contained my iPhone 5. someone took my calculator ($99) and all my pens and pencils. and then there's this. grrrr...

DeletedUser

Everyone at my school is wary of thieves. They're all over the place. They will steal your lock if you don't put it on something