Newspaper Gela Times Vol. 3

DeletedUser

seems like some looser wants me to leave because i couldnt care less about his newspaper haha tosser red reps and dosnt have the guts to sine it :) if your going to be a toerag and red rep some one at least have the balls to put your name to it but i guesse you will need to grow some first

DeletedUser

seems like some looser wants me to leave because i couldnt care less about his newspaper haha tosser red reps and dosnt have the guts to sine it :) if your going to be a toerag and red rep some one at least have the balls to put your name to it but i guesse you will need to grow some first

Ahh spooky

I missed you lol

Yes yes it's me, the noob.

I just want to thank Grepolis who made all this possible, to my bad eyes (reason i'm still a noob, cant read the guides), my alliance, and to Leahkim and his friend who passed it on (catch you on the flip side). And then just want to shout out to my mom, hi mom i'm on grepolis and they have a photo of me and my men dying in the newspaper.

Thank you for the award and hope there's a lot more to come in my career;)

Nice paper

lol

I had to rep this :p

DeletedUser19042

Leahkim quit Gela-world, so we won't see any updates on the newspapers.

DeletedUser

Feel free to pick up the job, anyone. Although RL has taken me away for now, I hope to be back later. It's as simple as following the format. The only working going into it is coming up with the questions. After that, it's easy peasy :)

DeletedUser

After a long time of thinking I decided to continue the newspaper if nobody else wants to do so. :)