Newspaper Gela Times

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, I think I may try to do a newspaper in this world. Have never done one before, so you guys will have to bare with me lol. Will try to release one near the end of the week once we are out of bp and there is actually something to report.

DeletedUser

Hope you find it enjoyable and stick with it. Though I have heard of successful newspapers before (I think gamma might have had one with longevity?) the best I have seen are owen's papers in Corinth. Even though I didn't play that world I enjoyed knowing what happened, would love to see the same done here.

DeletedUser

Funny you bring up Owens task. I play corinth as well and Owens papers were amazing, best I have seen on grepo. Going to try and model mine off his more or less. Bent Nose dont worry I can promise I wont be getting rimmed :)

DeletedUser

They should make a milestone for a paper, something like 10 issues from same player gets birs as an attack for a reward or something...lol:)

DeletedUser

haha 10 issues is alot. I will try to do this paper weekly at the beggining of the server when things are exciting and everyone is all hyped up on caffine. Will probably slow it down to bi weekly later in game though. 10 issues is a good number to aim for though.

DeletedUser3613

Let me know when you want this thread cleaning and ready for the paper, am looking forward to a good read

DeletedUser

Let me know when you want this thread cleaning and ready for the paper, am looking forward to a good read

That would help, dazlerr. I don't want a cluttered thread with newspaper entries dispersed throughout. You might want to do this with a couple of these threads here. I like orderliness :)

DeletedUser17088

BREAKING NEWS!

Fotns has joined Gela. all ur cities are belong to us

DeletedUser17088

Yes I am in an ocean

200px-Trollface.svg.png

DeletedUser

Hmmm. Fist, I've never had the chance to play in the same world as you. I'm not sure if I should be intimidated, worried, or neither. Anybody got a reaction cue card? :p

DeletedUser

I'm actually a cyborg - roughly 9% human. You can guess what that 9% is~