DeletedUser20415

Gela started and the MRA appeared like insects:

Krypteia 199member
CONFRONTATION 135 member
OCEANS VETERANS 94 member
The MacLeod Clan 124 member
U.N.S.C. 138 member
Army of Eternity 118 member

and on and on, are u kidding me ? recruiting every 175 player is the way to raise points ???

at least krypteia have a big average per player since the alliance hold the server biggest gold users, but com on alliances like U.N.S.C. are u kiding me ??? go play sim city where u belong !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Krypteia the MRA that will take your city and steal lunch money

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19024

Admiral Naji
Gela World bunch of MRA
"and on and on, are u kidding me ? recruiting every 175 player is the way to raise points ???"

Answer to you.
I am Legendica, player from Krypteia.
I sow your post and I have to asnwer to you. You know why we take people with 175 points?
Large numbers of players ome from world TAU (there krypteia win that world) and if someone come at the moment we sent inivite.We take care about friendship, most we knows each others more then a year and half + not only members from Krypteia (TAU World) we call but most players from TAU.True is we sent invite to new members.
MRA, in your dream, we call it family...
And I never pay for gold btw...
I rely want to see you in battlefild, rely I do!
talk talk talk

DeletedUser19042

Lol, can't believe someone -repped you for that. that's just lame. +repped you again.

Please only -rep if it's a REALLY BAD post. That wasn't, he gave his opinion.

DeletedUser20415

Admiral Naji
Gela World bunch of MRA
"and on and on, are u kidding me ? recruiting every 175 player is the way to raise points ???"

Answer to you.
I am Legendica, player from Krypteia.
I sow your post and I have to asnwer to you. You know why we take people with 175 points?
Large numbers of players ome from world TAU (there krypteia win that world) and if someone come at the moment we sent inivite.We take care about friendship, most we knows each others more then a year and half + not only members from Krypteia (TAU World) we call but most players from TAU.True is we sent invite to new members.
MRA, in your dream, we call it family...
And I never pay for gold btw...
I rely want to see you in battlefild, rely I do!
talk talk talk

what ever u say, that will not change the fact of MRA, wanna see me in battle locate me, in O64, u said win the world ?? I will teach u how I win worlds. I dont search quantity I search quality !

DeletedUser19042

what ever u say, that will not change the fact of MRA, wanna see me in battle locate me, in O64, u said win the world ?? I will teach u how I win worlds. I dont search quantity I search quality !

Say whatever you want, but Malicious was QUALITY. And they are gone, killed by Quantity and quality (krypteia).

DeletedUser20908

Krypteia is most definatly NOT an MRA and we dont need your help on how to win a world we know that best ourselves

DeletedUser

Krypteia is most definatly NOT an MRA and we dont need your help on how to win a world we know that best ourselves

Embrace the MRA spirit, schorp. Krypteia was the MRA that did, by winning Tau. Lighting will strike twice, mark my worlds. We refuse to be small and elitist because we believe anyone who wishes to play and learn should be given the opportunity!! These are the hallmarks of a world-winning alliance.

DeletedUser14283

I was in Tau actually, was Danpaul78 and i led Thors Hammer until all the drama that occurred lol needless to say i know a lot of people who are in Krypteia and i can tell you they actually are some of the nicest people i have ever met on Grepolis and it was an honour to play alongside many of them. They are complete beasts, Task, Kostrc and the like are some of the best players in Grepolis. You can chat the gold argument all you want but i'm sure plenty more players use gold so get over yourselves.

Sure they have a lot of players but they have always backed it up. They talk the talk but also walk the walk. Maybe take a look at Tau stats before you all start jumping in.

Though from the looks of things they don't have too much to worry about, except maybe laughing too hard when the haters are rimmed from the server.

Good luck guys and girls, you shall need it against them ;)

As for the people i know in Krypteia, much love for you all and i hope to play alongside you all again very soon *hugs*

DeletedUser

Krypteia has always and will continue to recruit those who show promise. The term MRA was created to describe an alliance which recruit all players around them in an effort to look tough. Like Task said, Krypteia is an alliance from Tau and as such, it has a lot of players that have moved from that world. That doesn't even take into account new Krypts like myself.
Secondly, Krypteia has never sent anyone an invite unless that player first came to us and proved they know what they're doing.

If you're wanting to point fingers at alliances calling them MRA's, look somewhere else other than Krypteia.

DeletedUser30490

Gela started and the MRA appeared like insects:

Krypteia 199member
CONFRONTATION 135 member
OCEANS VETERANS 94 member
The MacLeod Clan 124 member
U.N.S.C. 138 member
Army of Eternity 118 member

and on and on, are u kidding me ? recruiting every 175 player is the way to raise points ???

at least krypteia have a big average per player since the alliance hold the server biggest gold users, but com on alliances like U.N.S.C. are u kiding me ??? go play sim city where u belong !

Come on how can you even put OV on that list their the only alliance which has less than 100 members in the top 6

and do you even play this world?

DeletedUser

Come on how can you even put OV on that list their the only alliance which has less than 100 members in the top 6

and do you even play this world?

It seems as though any alliance with a substantial amount of players is now termed an MRA. Apparently, if you don't want to be called an MRA, just don't recruit at all. :Angry:

DeletedUser20415

We Don't You Guys Just Settle This In The Water???

so want to see them, even when I dont use gold, I will make them suffer any day of the week !

when a person says an alliance that have 199 member at the starter of the the world is not an MRA, then he is fooling himself before fooling the others.
It is very normal for mega alliance to have 90 member more or less, but in that stage you would have conquered numerous oceans and you are in the middle of the server !!! not in the start !

DeletedUser20415

and for what it worth, I am not saying Kryptea or OV are a week alliance I am just criticizing their recruitment policy

DeletedUser20415

are u kiding me ?

when I see alliance with 200 member at the start of the world, sorry to break it to you and even if u dont like not that I care, THAT IS A PURE DEFINITION OF MRA !

an alliance should be a place you can call home, place where everybody know every body, and treat them like a family, should i expect that u or any of those who talked earlier know even half of the players ???

Do u expect me to beleive that 200 player are one big happy family ?? because it will be more like on father marry 20 women and have 10 kids from each one !! LOL

DeletedUser20415

but what u dont know is that sooner or later these 20 women will start fighting each other, and if not the kids will dont worry !
after they all finish and the huge family is destroyed, then u know that a single women with 3 kids is more than enough to make u happy and to make it last ;)