Gela World bunch of MRA

DeletedUser30490

and for what it worth, I am not saying Kryptea or OV are a week alliance I am just criticizing their recruitment policy

Mr admiral whoeevr u are.
I would say krypt is a MRA
but OV is not a MRA.
This worlds got a alliance cap of 200 and we only got 97 not even 100
how the hell can you then say the OV is a MRA?

bro first go learn the meaning of these words and come back when you know um properly.

And one more thing when theres a alliance cap of 200 you cant really blame anyone if they wanna recruit

DeletedUser20415

hey I may made a mistake by putting OV in the list, anyway I know OV from an other world, and I know who they are ! ;)

DeletedUser

Some nob called alliance an MRA and all hell broke down lose...why to care what nob thinks? For example my worry is- that this nob didn't screw up academy researches of our future towns. Hate to waste CP points to fix so called "experts" mess.

DeletedUser30490

Some nob called alliance an MRA and all hell broke down lose...why to care what nob thinks? For example my worry is- that this nob didn't screw up academy researches of our future towns. Hate to waste CP points to fix so called "experts" mess.

hmmm you really lost me there

DeletedUser

Nob? Did you mean noob"? If you are referring to conan he is most certainly not either of these terms :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

lol conan, com on, play the game with me my friend, me and u are noobs, and kryptea are not a MRA, ok ? :D that will include also that iran and USA are actually friends, and Israel and Palestenians are exchanging pancakes in the front line.

ohhh dont forget that sadam hussain and kazzafi and all those guys were exchanging text message with obama asking him what they will eat for dinner tonight :p

DeletedUser30490

how about we keep this on topic or dazlee might close it

DeletedUser

Whoever thinks Naji is a noob I think you need to go look at his grepostats and see how much of a "noob" he is. I would guess that 1 on 1 with many of you given the same amount of cities to start with Naji would most likely come out on top.

DeletedUser3613

I have had to clean a few posts guys, im glad to see the forum has sprung to life but please keep it clean ;)

DeletedUser19042

Lol, yea...Why doing the effort? lol.

And then tomorrow: "damn, I should have done it yesterday..." :D

DeletedUser3613

Ya I don't go in for any of the nut case theory's on the end of the world ;)

And if the world is ending then im'a make sure the forum is in order first ;)