Gela World bunch of MRA

DeletedUser20415

yey I am a noob and the world is ending tomorrow :p :D

now seriously kryptea have not shown in this topic what they worth without giving any reasonable explanation why does they have 200 member, I think they have very strong members, but such alliances always fall !

DeletedUser30490

well heres the thing admiral general aldeen :p
theres no-one on the forum that is in krypt

DeletedUser

yey I am a noob and the world is ending tomorrow :p :D

now seriously kryptea have not shown in this topic what they worth without giving any reasonable explanation why does they have 200 member, I think they have very strong members, but such alliances always fall !

I'm a n00b too,cuz I had no idea we need to show what we are worth in forums. I always thought it is done in battlefield. Dang, have to pack my light ships and go find some other world. Cuz dude with 3k city just conquered whole world...just by posting in forums how cool he is.

Now Bend24....yes, I looked at GrepoStats. Interesting-have you looked yourself??? Alliance Mr.n00b is in have......240 members. Also this Grepo God is 42(???) in his alliance by BP. Question: now do you still think that he is even in TOP100 in this world???
SingleSSsqmb98p8j2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20908

you are wrong there druvi i've responded in this thread and on this worlds forum and i'm in krypt aswell and so are a few others i've seen responding here

DeletedUser20908

lol. i just think it funny to call someone a Noob because there not in a "massive Mass Recruitment Alliance" sorry cuz it took them to take my city, with 3 players attack 1 taking the city and about 9 support coming in when i was playing on my own.

so if you want to call me a Noob & Inexperience & -Rep me. please do. i have "Some" friends on the Grepo forum. :(

Also what world is there alliance from i have there alliance stats up theses "Noting"

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Krypteia&type=alliance

here you go with the correct link mate http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Krypteia+Masters+of+Tau&type=alliance

DeletedUser18705

Well I'm in Krypt, Single is in Krypt, schorp is in Krypt, Leahkim is in Krypt, and Task is in Krypt. I would say Krypt has quite a few forum members actually. As for the other 74 members, Conan, I'm one of those extra 74 and we're players who asked to join, were enemies of Krypt on Tau and decided to come with, and players who used to be in Krypt but left I would imagine. From what I've been told, we haven't sent an invite to a single player without them asking for one.

DeletedUser18705

And I answered your question on where they come from. Next? Oh yes your point on how it took 3 members attacking and 9 members supporting to take your city. That wasn't bad that was SMART. We didn't want any flukes where someone attacked looking for BP or possibly thinking about conquering you themselves. So we sent support. As for the 3 members attacking, we wanted to make sure your city was cleared. You had been in Malicious, and we didn't know why you left/got kicked. So if they were still willing to support you, we didn't want that to stop us.

DeletedUser30490

well since we got your attention now how about asnwering admirals question?

DeletedUser

lol. i just think it funny to call someone a Noob because there not in a "massive Mass Recruitment Alliance" sorry cuz it took them to take my city, with 3 players attack 1 taking the city and about 9 support coming in when i was playing on my own.

so if you want to call me a Noob & Inexperience & -Rep me. please do. i have "Some" friends on the Grepo forum. :(

Also what world is there alliance from i have there alliance stats up theses "Noting"

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Krypteia&type=alliance

Thought i remembered hearing something about you asking for a invite before we took your city

DeletedUser

well since we got your attention now how about asnwering admirals question?

do we have 200 players yes so i guess that makes a MRA. The same MRA that won Tau and has players lining up to join us in Gela

DeletedUser30490

ah so making a academy and gonna be the biggest MRA ever :p

DeletedUser3613

MRA's on worlds will always happen, when I forst started playing gamma there was an alliance of 500+ called royal tigers and 2 alliances of 20 one called grepohugs and one called serpantine media, the two smaller alliances where organised and coordinated and the large alliance was like a headless chicken, it took about 2 months for the two smaller alliances to pick the bones dry and gamma was a better place for it, imagine having to coordinate a 500+ strong alliance it would be a full time job !!!

morale of the story is that numbers mean very little compared to skill and activity ;)

DeletedUser19042

To answer the question of being MRA or not, being good etc..

Quantity is like a gun
Quality is like the bullet.

You can't kill someone with a gun alone( unless you hit with it, but that we won't do, will we? ;) )and you can't kill someone with a bullet alone (unless it's filled with nitroglycerine, but we won't do that, will we? ;) ).
So a mixture of both is good. Put the bullet in the gun and you have a deadly weapon.

Put an alliance (=100%) with 75% quality and 25% quantity togehter, and at my opinion you have a good alliance. Don't forget, a lot of players equals to a lot of support; And you don't need experience to send support. Do we? :D

Get my point?

DeletedUser

MRA's on worlds will always happen, when I forst started playing gamma there was an alliance of 500+ called royal tigers and 2 alliances of 20 one called grepohugs and one called serpantine media, the two smaller alliances where organised and coordinated and the large alliance was like a headless chicken, it took about 2 months for the two smaller alliances to pick the bones dry and gamma was a better place for it, imagine having to coordinate a 500+ strong alliance it would be a full time job !!!

morale of the story is that numbers mean very little compared to skill and activity ;)

what happens when you have both?

DeletedUser

????

Gela started and the MRA appeared like insects:

Krypteia 199member
CONFRONTATION 135 member
OCEANS VETERANS 94 member
The MacLeod Clan 124 member
U.N.S.C. 138 member
Army of Eternity 118 member

and on and on, are u kidding me ? recruiting every 175 player is the way to raise points ???

at least krypteia have a big average per player since the alliance hold the server biggest gold users, but com on alliances like U.N.S.C. are u kiding me ??? go play sim city where u belong !

i will defend CONFRONTATION... i was in that alliance in Gela. They cared about their players and they fight like any three players put together. dont call any a MRA because one of the mentioned will win that world!

DeletedUser30490

lol will do not today or tomorrow maybe on Christmas ill release one :p

DeletedUser20415

I'm a n00b too,cuz I had no idea we need to show what we are worth in forums. I always thought it is done in battlefield. Dang, have to pack my light ships and go find some other world. Cuz dude with 3k city just conquered whole world...just by posting in forums how cool he is.

Now Bend24....yes, I looked at GrepoStats. Interesting-have you looked yourself??? Alliance Mr.n00b is in have......240 members. Also this Grepo God is 42(???) in his alliance by BP. Question: now do you still think that he is even in TOP100 in this world???
SingleSSsqmb98p8j2.png

hey you, noob with a big mouth and the nice credit card,were in WW which is different for the record and won, I got respect for my enemies before my friends for the battle I give and bend was one of those enemies before becoming a friend. BP seriously wanna talk about BP, go to stats and u will see that the last month I never been active, u will see that on all server for 1 year I only lost 1 city to enemy, and that was a city that the purpose was to loose in order to gain 3 cities slots in her place.

SO before opening your big mouth, use the thing called head :p

DeletedUser19042

hey you, noob with a big mouth and the nice credit card,were in WW which is different for the record and won, I got respect for my enemies before my friends for the battle I give and bend was one of those enemies before becoming a friend. BP seriously wanna talk about BP, go to stats and u will see that the last month I never been active, u will see that on all server for 1 year I only lost 1 city to enemy, and that was a city that the purpose was to loose in order to gain 3 cities slots in her place.

SO before opening your big mouth, use the thing called head :p

No need to be rude. Or shall we start like that? I dare to bet that I beat you on all. Stats, BP, etc..don't matter now. A world in speed 2 will always have less BP than a speed 3 world. So, use your brains. If he played on speed 1-2 worlds and you on speed 3 worlds, of course he has less. If you played on the same speed, ok..Then you can. But that I doubt;