Gela World bunch of MRA

DeletedUser

hey you, noob with a big mouth and the nice credit card,were in WW which is different for the record and won, I got respect for my enemies before my friends for the battle I give and bend was one of those enemies before becoming a friend. BP seriously wanna talk about BP, go to stats and u will see that the last month I never been active, u will see that on all server for 1 year I only lost 1 city to enemy, and that was a city that the purpose was to loose in order to gain 3 cities slots in her place.

SO before opening your big mouth, use the thing called head :p

You can't lose cities if you were never attacked. that's one. WW or no WW- fact is you're in 240 member alliance. that's two. Your stats-rim me, but I don't see anything impressive in your stats. Mostly inside conquests. this is my last time talking on this matter. Next time we can talk when you will lose cities and will say "it is different for the record".

DeletedUser19042

You can't lose cities if you were never attacked. that's one. WW or no WW- fact is you're in 240 member alliance. that's two. Your stats-rim me, but I don't see anything impressive in your stats. Mostly inside conquests. this is my last time talking on this matter. Next time we can talk when you will lose cities and will say "it is different for the record".

lol..awesome. :D

I do want to compete with you though...Check my stats here 2 mil ABP, 2mil DBP. And check in gela to see the medals of defender/attacker of the day. :D

DeletedUser

stats done mean eveything. yes, they mean a lot but back in older versions, the player sending support didnot get the bp. the player who was being supported got. so there were players who used to get like 800k bp or a million bp in just one day even though they were being defended by others.

in theta i know a player(didnt like him though) who specialized in defending the alliance mates. his bp was really low and he used to celebrate city festivals a lot. but if you had him watching your back, i dont think it would be easy for anyone to take a city from you.

so i would not always consider bp to judge anyone.

DeletedUser19042

stats done mean eveything. yes, they mean a lot but back in older versions, the player sending support didnot get the bp. the player who was being supported got. so there were players who used to get like 800k bp or a million bp in just one day even though they were being defended by others.

in theta i know a player(didnt like him though) who specialized in defending the alliance mates. his bp was really low and he used to celebrate city festivals a lot. but if you had him watching your back, i dont think it would be easy for anyone to take a city from you.

so i would not always consider bp to judge anyone.
Would you believe me if that guy still exists? Well, when I last checked though...He is all def. And he still sends support only, no attacks. And indeed, a HELL of a lot of support you get. :p

Anyway, back on topic.

Back in the days stats mattered, now with the 2.0 update not anymore (at my opinion)

DeletedUser20415

again big noob, with big mouth and not using the brain part. Seriously did u thought that I was part of that alliance before, but when u reach WW level alliances merge. the alliance I was part of was 80 players 100 at max at some point before we kick the inactive again, and we were number 1, but at that point they were in control of 6~7 oceans not a little part of the world like kryptea, you should ask and make your research before talking ;)

and lol there is something called sniping I do not know if u ever heard of it, but in snipe attempt u got very very few DBP, but again that is something such great player like u already know :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

again big noob, with big mouth and not using the brain part. Seriously did u thought that I was part of that alliance before, but when u reach WW level alliances merge. the alliance I was part of was 80 players 100 at max at some point before we kick the inactive again, and we were number 1, but at that point they were in control of 6~7 oceans not a little part of the world like kryptea, you should ask and make your research before talking ;)

and lol there is something called sniping I do not know if u ever heard of it, but in snipe attempt u got very very few DBP, but again that is something such great player like u already know :p

Sniping is only worth the try if you are out of defs. Why else would you snipe???
It's better to take out the WHOLE enemy's force than just the CS..a CS is easier to rebuild than the whole attacking force...Now, this time, YOU use your brain part! A CS is rebuild in less than a day. I build around 50 if I want on theta, but to rebuild my whole attack force it takes a WEEK. At least.

So don't say that guy he has to use his brains. I start to believe he knows more about it than you do.

DeletedUser20415

lol well I did, but when u are not a gold a player make troops rebuilding a lot slower, I agree with what u said, totally, but I am an attacker and my defensive cities are very little, so I like to offense snipe :)

see now my point ? I know if he did not come today he will come in an other day, but if u dont have enough defensive troops and ur active all the time, then making the player desperate about having a siege last no more than 1 sec that if it lands and he come will all the other attacks with nothing is also fun :p

and the best part, demolish that wall to zero and send flyers, now that is a BP feast lol

DeletedUser

Krypteia controlled 15 oceans in Tau at their peak and could have controlled more if they had wanted to.
View attachment 6886

I could say the same to you ;)

thats crazy. looks like krypt took in everyone. must have been boring.

in theta, the phalanx also could not achieve this feat even though in size its bigger than krypt by 2000 cities. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

How could that be a BP feast? If you have no defs...:eek:

no u see I meant wall zero, let the CS lands and them sendign support and u can rim their land by flyers, with no wall that will be a feast

DeletedUser

Okay, Admiral. I'm tired of this talking. We'll see you on the battlefield if you ever decide you want to try to prove yourself. Until then, try controlling yourself and stop calling others brainless. If you really want to talk about brains, try making some coherent sentences. Maybe then I will have more respect for you, but as of now, you are not showing yourself to be worthy of much respect. Respect goes to those who can prove themselves and respect others in turn. You should also stop being so quick to makes assumptions. You're not omniscient so you don't know what goes on in Krypteia. We are more than well-equipped to govern a 200-player alliance.
Thank you.

DeletedUser30490

and lol just becoz you may have controlled even a hundred oceans in tau dosent mean your gonna suceed here

DeletedUser31747

i would be interested to see the result of this, just because they have massive numbers and everybody slammed them MRA doesnt mean they are a pushover, for example on Helorus the Polish legion, and Polish legionII. In a 60 alliance world they had 180 players in a few days, and everybody slammed them as weak MRA for weeks, up until they did a brilliant co-ordinated operation against the alliance you would consider Elite. and it was successfull

im saying dont judge a book by its cover, u may get very badly humiliated later on

DeletedUser

I cannot say I agree with Admiral Naji on all of his points, nor do I agree wholeheartedly with many of the responses. Can't we all just stop the name calling, insulting, and other assorted childish behavior? (Please no one say but he started it first or I'll have to hire you all a nanny).

There are many different styles of game play in Grepo and depending on what you want out of the game you adapt.

I look forward to making new friends and enemies here in Gela. The best part of this game to me is to honor your enemies as you honor your allies, and hopefully let the blood of your battles turn the tides in your favor. It is WAY to early on this server to say ANY alliance will dominate it.

Anyway, see you all on the battlefield good luck!!

DeletedUser

I like assorted childish behavior. Now, back on topic. So- what we were talking here. Oh, right- so is Ocean Vets an MRA or isn't?
On related note- Inno could help avoid MRA's with release of new world where Alliance cap limit would be 1. Cuz if cap would be 2- every alliance which would have 2 members would be called MRA :))))))))))))))