Pnp Gela's Finest!

DeletedUser

"You were reported by one of your fellow players for sending an inappropriate message. You currently have 6 points. If you exceed 24 points, your account will be temporarily disabled."

Just because I cuss doesn't mean I'm doing it at you. I never would have thought you would be offended by it.

Here is my message, that I sent to HADES4765:
"Why is this guy with Krypt?
I thought you had standards.
The guy spent 500,000 spying my city.
He sent a CS without spelling it a few days and failed.
And now, he gets a CS into my city and I broke it with BIREMES! (69 of them)
Holy s***, he needs training or you guys need to fire him. He makes you look bad."

Be warned, all players. Even the most innocent use of any words will be used against you by this guy, even if you've always been friendly with him and never done him wrong. You WILL be stabbed in the back with a blow below the belt like that.

I sent him a message to confirm. "Are you kidding me?" I said.
He replied, "Nope. Not kidding. : )".

You've all been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As your name suggests ...... you are wrong ... you will always be wrong, even when you think you are not ....

Just as a foot note, we have had members banned for banter from OV and Vengeance, so do not play the innocent card here buddy, It is called Pink Slipper Warfare and by my count OV and Vengeance are leading "The Battle Of The Pink Slipper .......", at least there is one battle you are winning, and even then the Whining ... always the whining

DeletedUser

As your name suggests ...... you are wrong ... you will always be wrong, even when you think you are not ....

Just as a foot note, we have had members banned for banter from OV and Vengeance, so do not play the innocent card here buddy, It is called Pink Slipper Warfare and by my count OV and Vengeance are leading "The Battle Of The Pink Slipper .......", at least there is
one battle you are winning, and even then the Whining ... always the whining

Did I mention the constant Whining ?????

DeletedUser

screenshot20130510at201.png

yah, I didnt do anything

Did I say you didn't do anything at all? No. I said you didn't do anything during that sneaky OP on me. At least I do not recall seeing attack reports from your cities.

That report is the second attack from you that I can recall. Congratulations you caught an LS nuke.

@ 13KDog

Who said anything about whining? I'm simply gloating. And yes, I did get bored of wining. I'm not a sim player, never was and never will be. This is a game guys, yes I know you want to win when you put in so much time, effort and money into a game, but I didn't put in that much of any of the above mentioned things (correction, never spent a penny on it). So no, I don't care if I lose. However, your wall of text kind of makes me feel that you are the ones whining.

When you guys succeed against OV, do they also bash your pnp's?

DeletedUser

wrongknight , welcome to hades world.. him and soul.fire ... lol.. the world's tattlers.. they dont know how to fight so they just run and report.. oh innogame innogame.. he said *** to me.... please ban him ...lol.. what a bunch of children.. they dont know how to fight ... so they retract t innogame to win their wars

DeletedUser

13thknight ..open ur skype... i have something nice for you .. sorry.. but it's time to show you

DeletedUser39847

i don't understand why you all can flame and disrespect each other so much? I was in krypt and left on good terms as i was in the wrong ocean but i liked the players and can't say a bad word about them...now i am in vengeance to conquer the immortals :p
but still i don't disrespect even if i left them in the morning....but this rubbish trash talk and personal insults are the reason i left after delta and the reason i considered it again....the only thing that stopped me was a few decent players...

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/14b8u4

another colony ship for krypt.. bashed.. oh man.. i love krypt.. great noobs for bp lol...

1. We are winning the war....
2. We are taking your Cities...
3. You are whining about Mods helping us to win
4. You acknowledge defeat and call it a boring game
5. You are Masters at Pink Slipper warfare.
6. You are not winning.
7. You are constantly Whining ......

And then YOU gloat about us being Noobs..... Well sorry to say, but look around you.... Noobs are busy kicking your butts...

What do you call a guy who is getting his butt whipped by a noob ??.... Vengeful

Do not use BIG words you do not fully comprehend, like noob...... and winning,

DeletedUser

please check skype 13th.. that's a bit embarrassing for you .. when you see it

especially after defending krypt :p

DeletedUser

I love this, Thumbs up Muha... I hope you will have some followers who seek some fun and excitement as you did :)

One way or the other the beast will fall, slowly but surely.

DeletedUser

I'm a former Krypt myself, of course. I left on good terms, always honest with everyone I dealt with. It surprised me to see someone turn me in over one of the most innocent cuss words you could think of that actually qualifies as a cuss word.

Aside from that, I had someone else spend too much time "doing" and not enough time "thinking". I posted his fails, but removed them out of better judgement(thanks Shasta). Sorry for displaying such an infantile means of poking fun.

DeletedUser

I actually don't know how to use the spoiler thingy, but thanks to your wonderfully pessimistic example, I will change mine up =).

@ 13k,

I honestly have a pretty good counter to your argument. HOWEVER!, once again, this is an AAR (or PnP how you call it here) and I would like to stay away from offending other, which my rebuttal might do. I admit, I made some fun of krypteia, but please keep it civil. Do not go out of your way to insult others. You have already made three posts about us whining and what not. Please don't make yourself look like a fool and a broken record.

DeletedUser

@muha your right you have done good theres no doubt about it but all good things in life will come to a end.
@wrongknight your reports show Theo failed big time is hard to argue with that but you dont see me posting reports from the 6 Vengeance cities ive taken in the last two weeks. keep it classy bro as your better then that

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight, when you guys get personal and call the Rulers of Gela Noobs and try to make us out as a incompetent, then its fair play, but the second you get back some of your own medicine its suddenly a personal attack.....

Can anyone spell the word Whining over there..... learn it Buddy...... its spelled V E N G E A N G E,

The real sorrow of this is that as an alliance, the Vengeance guys have done a great job, The effort has been great and I for one admire the fight in some of you, but the constant accusations and weak attempts at personal banter has ruined all the potential of you guys walking out of this with your head held high.... You will only be remembered as the "Whining Little alliance that got stuck under Krypteia's Heel....'' Live with that.

Muha, you wanna rebuttle...... seriously, how do you think anything you say can be taken seriously... I admit your cellphone skills are remarkable, I don't think anyone has made greater use of the cellphone app than you.. This has given you a great edge over anyone attacking you, most players would be able to prepare and snipe attacks using the iphone app, buddy, but for one second do not make it out that you are so good, if you are using an advantage in the game.....

Without it you would have been down a few more cities mate...... face it, You can thank apple for your survival, not skill....... and then you gloat about how well an App has been working for you boasting the fact you ONLY lost 3 cities..... Dude you lost 3 cities using an APP that gives YOU the advantage when being attacked.... If you lost none... it would have made you average ..... you lost 3 ... you wanna rebuttle.... dude, once again do not use big words you do not understand....