Gender disparity in Imbros

DeletedUser48940

This is my third server of Grepolis. In previous worlds, the gender balance has been approximately 1:4 female:male. In this world, I have come across three other females in the entire Ocean, and two of them have gone inactive. Where are all the girls?? Are they playing on other servers?

DeletedUser

I would tell you where the girls are but the cops might find them then!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Could simply be that people don't openly advertise their gender. I mean there isn't much point to it. What your gender is has no bearing on your ability to play the game or interact with your alliance. I call most people by their account names which are usually not indicative of a gender.

DeletedUser53779

I am a Girl, And so is the Majority of my Alliance, Order of Anarchy

DeletedUser7176

always wanted to start an all girls alliance. maybe have a few guys just to say we are not prejudiced. lol call it something like the Harpys and their Minions lol. would that be too degrading? been playing a long time. at one time i was practically the ONLY girl playing. only know one other that has been playing as long. she was in my first alliance. she is a mod in here now somewhere. i see lots playing now. pretty common place actually. we could probably populate an alliance on a 100 cap world now. All the girls i have met generally fall into two groups. either really good or they suck. i remember a bunch of the good ones, i forgot the bad ones. GL in en 91.

DeletedUser48940

I am a Girl, And so is the Majority of my Alliance, Order of Anarchy
Thank you for replying Fizzy LaLa, nice to meet you. I am really relieved there are more girls on the server! Happy gaming. Binky

DeletedUser48940

always wanted to start an all girls alliance. maybe have a few guys just to say we are not prejudiced. lol call it something like the Harpys and their Minions lol. would that be too degrading? been playing a long time. at one time i was practically the ONLY girl playing. only know one other that has been playing as long. she was in my first alliance. she is a mod in here now somewhere. i see lots playing now. pretty common place actually. we could probably populate an alliance on a 100 cap world now. All the girls i have met generally fall into two groups. either really good or they suck. i remember a bunch of the good ones, i forgot the bad ones. GL in en 91.
All of the girls I have met in Grepo have been freaking awesome strategic killing machines with level heads. That's why I started this thread. This is only my third server, though. I'm sure crap female players are out there.

DeletedUser48940

Could simply be that people don't openly advertise their gender. I mean there isn't much point to it. What your gender is has no bearing on your ability to play the game or interact with your alliance. I call most people by their account names which are usually not indicative of a gender.
True to an extent Baudin, but I usually disclose my gender relatively early in the game as I get sick of being referred to by male pronouns in the forums etc.

DeletedUser50245

girls always get the best support, be it offensively or defensively
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif