General Chat Topic Gonnos

• Thread starter DeletedUser44733
  • Start date

DeletedUser44733

Fellows,

To reduce the risk of going off-topic on other topics, I open this topic.
Please keep the talks serious and don't go off-topic!

Good luck and I look forward to discussing with you guys!

DeletedUser

-writes down all your locations based on your weather reports-

I know a place that is having some serious snow right now.

jk jk ;)

DeletedUser

We can always just talk about how good I am at grepolis..

DeletedUser43966

Seemed more like a accusation.. If you actually looked you would see I have almost double the posts you do. Of all the things you choose to have a go at, you pick my rep? Which has what major value?

Now I also like how you did not find any quote with me picking you as the aggressor, or in any way saying it was your fault. I consider this 'debate' over, as time and time again I gladly respond to your question with a more than viable response of which you choose something else to pick at (like the rep).

Yeah we already know that on this forum, the Purple Hornet is placing sarcastic remarks since whenever, and that if somebody dont like the question he just turns it in an accusation.

You never answered my first question as I recall why you didnt say a word about Purle Hornet, but even so cals him to attack me. As I recal I said in an earlier stage I woud take them on one on one, 4000 gold each no more. But grepolis doesnt provide such competition.

And I think if I had my fighting buddie vakyrias in her better days, aside me, we could make it two on two!

Btw, I said in an earlier stage to, that its always calling friends, go ahead, proof me right then, get everybody to lie cheat defect and spy.

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44856

Ok, let me put this out for you. I will post the first post I made in the whole arguement you guys were having, not once did I point a finger saying you began the arguement, I said I had difficulty understanding things you posted in relation to you would bring up random things completely unrelated and post links that didn't make sense. Here is my first post.
I'm not playing Gonnos, but I've just read through this forum as I have a friend in the world.. And I do not understand one line of what you have posted yet. I'm sorry it just really confused me trying to make a proper sense of what you were trying to say hahaha.

P.S the video has what relation to anything?

Next.

You never answered my first question as I recall why you didnt say a word about Purle Hornet, but even so cals him to attack me. As I recal I said in an earlier stage I woud take them on one on one, 4000 gold each no more. But grepolis doesnt provide such competition.

I never called for Purple Hornet to attack you, I called for you to both attack each other shown here.
Maybe you two should just declare war on each other specifically and settle it? Instead of letting your words try and do damage get the troops in there ;)

Next.
Btw, I said in an earlier stage to, that its always calling friends, go ahead, proof me right then, get everybody to lie cheat defect and spy.
Please find one post I have asked someone to come in and back me up.

As for 'proving you right' lets take a look at this post, where I took the time to fully and completely answer your points.
Following post was copied and pasted
Firstly my apologies to the moderator who has to clear this mess up..

Since in the quotes you chose you leave out the sarcastical remarks of either Purpe Hornet and Nestor z,

I had nothing at all to do with them, I believe I explained that here -
I share no sort of relationship with either player you mentioned, while I know them both I have never engaged in any form of communication with them. Another assumption.

you and the two I now mention only want to spark oftopic battles on this forum,

I didn't start a battle, again as I mentioned here -
I made no sort of harsh/hurtful/degrading comment against you, I simply said I am having difficulty understanding what you post, I mean it in the way you relate things you say to the game..

wich has nothing to do with this game my friend!

Dabates, politics, propaganda etc are a part of this game, 'my friend'. There are specific threads called PnP (Politics n Propaganda...) Which are usully filled with many off topic debates.

Since you and them every time want to stage me as of topic, but never say anything about the oftopic sarcastics of others.

I mentioned no sarcasm coming from either party, I did not pick a side. Please read my post again, stop and re-read and you will see just that.

I seriously doubt its about the topic of the top five alliances you started posting here, you yourself say you not even play in Gonnos.

I came here to read about a discussion of the top 5 alliances, instead I found a debate filled forum and I merely pointed out that some of the things you say are 'missing their connection'...

So it must be me your after!

Ok.. Ok.. I admit it, I crawled through thousands of posts in the forums because I don't like the date you joined and wish to make your life a misery for it.. Wow, major conspiracy.

And because I play in Gonnos, I dont suddenly hold back when Poisoned docter threatens me, or hornet or nestor. And yes I think its very sad that this started before I ever posted on this forum, because of a thread from Deathwish, wich sparked many to start threaten me by mailin another word. Seams they never stopped, so it must be personal.

I wouldn't expect you to hold back, go and get them? I made no mention of this either? This is what I'm saying, you included this here for what purpose? I'm not involved, no one else but the players you mentioned are involved and yet you post it here?

But he now, you will probably post your next trolling post!

The trolling post is almost complete ;)

The sarcastical remarks of the mentioned duo, was btw the reason of giving the earlier link!

Why didn't you say that to begin with, when I first asked? It was the only thing I expected a response on! Many thanks...

DeletedUser43966

Ok, let me put this out for you. I will post the first post I made in the whole arguement you guys were having, not once did I point a finger saying you began the arguement, I said I had difficulty understanding things you posted in relation to you would bring up random things completely unrelated and post links that didn't make sense. Here is my first post.

Next.

I never called for Purple Hornet to attack you, I called for you to both attack each other shown here.

Next.

Please find one post I have asked someone to come in and back me up.

As for 'proving you right' lets take a look at this post, where I took the time to fully and completely answer your points.
Following post was copied and pasted
Firstly my apologies to the moderator who has to clear this mess up..

I had nothing at all to do with them, I believe I explained that here -

I didn't start a battle, again as I mentioned here -

Dabates, politics, propaganda etc are a part of this game, 'my friend'. There are specific threads called PnP (Politics n Propaganda...) Which are usully filled with many off topic debates.

I mentioned no sarcasm coming from either party, I did not pick a side. Please read my post again, stop and re-read and you will see just that.

I came here to read about a discussion of the top 5 alliances, instead I found a debate filled forum and I merely pointed out that some of the things you say are 'missing their connection'...

Ok.. Ok.. I admit it, I crawled through thousands of posts in the forums because I don't like the date you joined and wish to make your life a misery for it.. Wow, major conspiracy.

I wouldn't expect you to hold back, go and get them? I made no mention of this either? This is what I'm saying, you included this here for what purpose? I'm not involved, no one else but the players you mentioned are involved and yet you post it here?

The trolling post is almost complete ;)

Why didn't you say that to begin with, when I first asked? It was the only thing I expected a response on! Many thanks...

exactly, and so where am i wrong here in the fact that I ask you where are the oftopic sarcastical remarks of Purple Hornet? Where those quotes are answers to!

You stil avoid that question!

I can go so far as dig into the world of PHI forum, where he does that to formentioned valkyrias! And to whomever!

DeletedUser44856

exactly, and so where am i wrong here in the fact that I ask you where are the oftopic sarcastical remarks of Purple Hornet? Where those quotes are answers to!

You stil avoid that question!

I can go so far as dig into the world of PHI forum, where he does that to formentioned valkyrias! And to whomever!

Because I don't care for the sarcastic remarks from you or PH.. I didn't even select any sarcastic remarks from you! I said I didn't understand what you posted, and what the video was about. Not about the arguement, about the links you were posting. Please find where I said "I do not like the sarcastic remarks you make, but I love Purple Hornets"... That there is the answer to your question, given about 5 times now...

I do not care about the Phi forum, if you two have a big vendetta against each other, good on you, you are bringing it up like I was a part of it. again I'm left wondering why you actually included this part. What is it's relevance to anything?

DeletedUser43966

Because I don't care for the sarcastic remarks from you or PH.. I didn't even select any sarcastic remarks from you! I said I didn't understand what you posted, and what the video was about. Not about the arguement, about the links you were posting. Please find where I said "I do not like the sarcastic remarks you make, but I love Purple Hornets"... That there is the answer to your question, given about 5 times now...

I do not care about the Phi forum, if you two have a big vendetta against each other, good on you, you are bringing it up like I was a part of it. again I'm left wondering why you actually included this part. What is it's relevance to anything?

thanks for answering!

I dont know if its a vendetta of PH and Nestor, I do know that since I play this game, first world PHI, I receive mails as if I am a character by the name of Olorin. I am not Olorin in game, I am Olorin dei, the name Olorin was already taken.

And those threats were in the personal sphere, so yeah I have cause, I am now four years harrassed in this game as if I was a player I am not!

DeletedUser43966

Now shake hands and move on :)

Yeah I did say something like that,...

But then he wanted somebody else to pick a fight against me, but oke, I am fiesty in arguements and a handfull, but as long as I dont have to kiss that avatar,

I didnt post to argue realy, just was sarcasticly met by PH about my very first post on this forum, I wil quote it below, hold on! Was meant to be funny realy!

DeletedUser43966

I always must laugh about this funny forum mostly, first time I had to read it I just joined a band called WOLFPACK, Saphyre Sorrows called it an MRA on this forum and us a buncjh of noobs. So what did I know, I was a noob that world, how could I know that a noob is supposed to be intimidated and listen when the wise experienced players speak, so I set out with my armies, beat the out of alliance Sorrows. They dodged a bit took some time to actualy get the last Sorrow, but I didnt forget a single one, Saphyre left that world before I could get my armies in her city!
Oh there was another alliance to, I even was a member there for a short time, rimmed the whole alliance after a while and got the leader crying for help because he had a CS comming and he had experience and worlds sometimes took years. What did I know that a noob in a MRA wasnt supposed to do that.
Yeah it makes me laugh!

I dont know if you died, according to Jesus heaven isnt what we can imagine, so if you are imagining things, or things look like they are the same, again according to Jesus, you should know if you are in heaven or not!

But all alliances are MRA! You may say you recruited on external forum, via skype, or some other medium, like it or not, it is massive recruiting!

You probably want to say, yeah but we only picked experienced players, yeah now I laugh again, lol, whole bunch of players trolling around and stating they are the best but need three, four experienced players to conquer their first 1000 pts about 2nd city! Hurray, yeah well you are experienced let beat the noob, think have two of those restarted in my alliance!

Now I am located in ocean 65 gonnos, already have had threats again of people stating they will call in help to beat me and join this world, south east is the direction. So looking forward again to see people mass recruiting their friends from other worlds to beat me.

I do feel flattered a bit, lol, its always calling friends!

As promissed

DeletedUser44027

Well, as much as I disagree with most of what you post, olorin, I must admit, you were a rather good noob. I remember playing with you for a very short period of time in WOLFPACK, and you were very good for someone so new. But we did have a massive coalition in WOLFPACK. Something like 10 alliances? Worst nightmare :p

DeletedUser18983

I only do sarcastic remarks when talking to noobs xD