General Discussion - Alliances

DeletedUser

FIRST!

Okay, no idea what this subforum is for so let's discuss Who is the best alliance on Tau.

DeletedUser15240

ok, well, I will do a little rundown of the top 12:

1 Hellspawn- My alliance, result of an IB and NmE merge, and rank 7 ABP despite under 3 days in existence
2 Krypteia- A little underrated by many and probably the second best on the server
3 Thors Hammer Could be better could be worse, some good team work but recent turtling and poor teamwork
4 VICIE FRACTUS SOCIETAS- erm, I don't know who these people are
5 One Piece-same as above
6 ExileD- Rim alliance a lot of pacts, pretty bad average and decent ABP
7 Reapers of Keres- I'd say these guys are really not that good, the members don't have a clue about how to attack
8 The Delian League-no idea
9 Dark Lords-Getting hit by Hellspawn in the east
10 Revolutionary Enigma-The tau punching bag
11 The Free Nations- Don't know really they have been there the whole timw with little presence
12 Troys Boys-No idea

DeletedUser

lol hey thanks cruly at least you didn't say we suck, also you missed out the turtling about us =p more or less i would say the same,

DeletedUser

Curly don't talk about things you don't know or understand of cause RoK knows how to attack.You can't criticize us YET.We also know how to attack also so don't do that again.

DeletedUser

Hellspawn:Bunch of players that are proud of themselves ad can't support others when needed.Example of this will be the conquest of Zimm29's cities (5 of them) which we pulled off.

DeletedUser15240

Hellspawn:Bunch of players that are proud of themselves ad can't support others when needed.Example of this will be the conquest of Zimm29's cities (5 of them) which we pulled off.

no, zimm was inactive, and miles from the rest of us

DeletedUser

3 Thors Hammer Could be better could be worse, some good team work but recent turtling and poor teamwork

pot calling kettle if ever i saw it! is there a Hellspwan city on an island by itself, with no other hellspwan cities on?

From TH point of view since their merge Hellspawn haven't sent a single attack at us. Running scared?

DeletedUser

6 ExileD- Rim alliance a lot of pacts, pretty bad average and decent ABP

3 Pacts... is now loads?
Fricken heck. This place has changed alot since i've came back.. o_O

Edit: I can't argue with the Average though.. But i'd still say it was an Average Average ;D

DeletedUser

I heard the leader of exileD forbade his members to attack us. Too bad :p

DeletedUser

no, we have other priorities who are a bigger thread and less of turtles

Can i ask who exactly the western half of hellspwan (the NmE half) have attacked since the merge? RoK don't seem to be having many problems, Kryptiea haven't said anything, and you certainly aren't attacking Thors hammer. I didn't realise how much of a threat those non allied cities were!

perhaps i should get Thors hammer to concentrate on those instead..... it might present more of a challenge.

DeletedUser

no, we have other priorities who are a bigger thread and less of turtles

With that he means RoK right?cause some guys (skullyhood) said it.(RoK will be history by then) didn't you tell this?

DeletedUser

Curly don't talk about things you don't know or understand of cause RoK knows how to attack.You can't criticize us YET.We also know how to attack also so don't do that again.
HS has existed for under a week and we already have over 40% more ABP thn RoK has managed in over a month. knowing how to attack means more than being wable to the the 'send' button ;)
that looks distinctly like 2 or 3 days inactivity before being rimmed, and i don't remember seeing any posts about it other than the one which said that he's losing cities. my memory is pretty terrible though i guess :p
graph

btw, the score so far is HS 2:0 RoK ;)

DeletedUser

Hey, look at it as a favor, they are killing your dead weight! :3

DeletedUser19595

i think exiled will make surprises... there will be a lot of cities burned, just wait...
:D