General Discussion sub-section Description

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What is this sub section for?
This will be an 'anything related (or kinda related) to Kappa section', meaning somehow the topic must have Kappa in its background. Ive seen some worlds that have made "King of the Hill" customed with their world, so i would gladly allow those types of games. This is where i will move the POTM to and also the campaign threads should be made here. Ill also be moving other threads that i see fit.

What do I expect from posters?
Stay within the forum rules, and do not do anything to make me want to strangle you :) i may also come up with something for this section but i have not decided :p

What happens if a thread is closed?
If a thread is closed i may have a change of heart if im given a good reason as to why it should be re-opened.

Lastly, im hoping this brings some activity to the forum and acts as a new place for kappa players to gather and make nice so that Kappa isnt a world of war . . . siiiike! lol (im leaving this open for any suggestions)​

DeletedUser

POTM Rules

Kappa Personality Contest Rules

The prize for the POTM has changed . . . no longer will the award for winning be a pat on the back (rep) and a fancy title (Mr or Ms Kappa). I have now been given the "okay" from the man who runs things, to give a little bit more of an incentive. With this incentive, comes stricter qualifications and a different nominations process. Here is how you sign up.

Ingame Player Name:
Link to Kappa Grepostats:​
Why you should be Mr or Ms Kappa:​
After I check to make sure that you are indeed an active member of Kappa and that your Ingame player account is the one linked to your forum, then I will add you to a list where then nominations will take place.

Nominations
You may nominate 1 person from this list, and can second 1 person (2 different people). The last POTM winner is allowed to run again to retain his/her title, however they still have to send me a Pm to make sure that they are still active.

Campaigns
Try to win over your fellow mates to have them vote for you.

Preliminary Poll
We will then have a preliminary poll (the last winner will not be involved) where half of the nominees will be eliminated. The poll will be a multiple choice and public. If there are 8 nominees then u can only vote for 4, if there are 10 you can only vote for 5. If there happens to be an odd number then i will go with the more of the 2, if there is 7 you will be able to vote for 4 if there is 9 u can vote for 5 (meaning i will take 4 from 7 and 5 from 9 for the finals).

Final Poll
The voted few will duke it out in a final poll that determines who walks away with the crown, the rep, and the new prize.

Timeline: First time will be italicized after that is the normal underlined.
1) Applications 1 weeks- 1 week
2) Nominations 1 weeks- 1 week
3) Preliminary Poll 1 week- 2 days
4) Final Poll 1 week- 1 week

The prize for the winner is as follows:
1) +Rep for the winner from all entrants (hopefully)
2) Bragging rights. (definitely)
3) The title of Mr. or Ms. Kappa (hopefully)
Free 2 weeks of Administrator or Merchant Ingame Premium the choice is yours :D
Beheerder_thumb.jpg
or
Handelaar_thumb.jpg

Which is sponsored by the generous Gordopolis
This will be held once every other month, until i get the swing of it and can shorten it down to fit and work for an every month event. The first one will be for August and it will start now! This is to hopefully bring more people to the forums and help with the death my moderating has caused :p lol so tell everyone ingame about this :D remember 2 weeks free of admin or merchant

Mike62 and Jarpenguin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.