General Discussion

DeletedUser

What is this place about?
As it suggests, this place is for your general discussion. Here you may talk loosely about Eta, as well as introduce, play games and meet others. However, don't see this as an off-topic especially for Eta; so keep threads on some degree of topic and don't go off spamming, trolling or doing any other kind of chaotic anything else ;)

What I expect?
Well, its obvious. Keep on topic and refrain from breaking the forum rules which I hope you guys know all so well by now.

I'll leave this topic open so you can moan at me etc. But otherwise, be creative with your section and liven Eta up ;)

Shamelessly stolen, erm, borrowed from Osl. :p

DeletedUser

why did they change back that menu for listing cities?it was good?

DeletedUser

I agree, i liked the old list. I will get use to this one too. Old one was nice

DeletedUser

Not quite sure what you're talking about brilinho, what are you talking about?

DeletedUser9267

When you click on your current city name to bring up the city list, the cities come up on a single column which was the original design.
Before the last server update, we had the newer design where the cities appeared on 3 columns. That was a more efficient way of looking at your cities.

DeletedUser

Ah. I still seem to have that on my worlds. Odd. Do you have them grouped? Cause it seems to be split by group for me, seeing as the largest group seems to take up half the scroll, so to speak.