General discussion

DeletedUser

I like the fact ol' Stunned Frog is after The E again. Second time he has tried to unite a few alliances in an operation against us. What is this kid, like 13? Hope he finds someone with some strategy sense to lead the op or it is already dead in the water...

Who are the alliances attacking The 13th? Seems there are a few, but hard to keep track of the less obvious ones...

I personally like the Dukes of O64, a SF like alliance, few but active members who seem to enjoy and know how to play the game. Are you fellas here from another world where you play as one as well?

Mergers and pacts have made impacts lately, what lies on the horizon is getting tough to see even with a pair of binoculars...

Stay active, guys and gals, here and in game, we shall see the world to it's conclusion, no matter which course it may take ;)

DeletedUser

Yea frog is not like the first time. Sorry frog it was true that you did make a rumor. Details will come eventually

DeletedUser

rummers are part of the game. forever there was rummers of a original old Dogs Of War against the Titans again and Tow taking on the Titans

Ps i like the pic of the Tiger Naz. who did it for you?

DeletedUser

Lawpaok the best graphic artist in the game anyways yes we did take you on for a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry Goins for the slow response, I saw your post earlier just didn't get around to responding. And the answer to your question about what alliances are attacking the 13th is a bit complex. If you only want to consider the big alliances; It's the 13th vs. WoV- and ZEP. If you want to include the other alliances that got involved, its the 13th and The One (who merged into the 13th) vs. WoV-/DACC(who merged into WoV-), ZEP/Overlords(who merged into them), and Dukes of O64/Brothers of the Coast(who merged into Dukes of O64 I think). The last two really aren't participating much, but they have sent their couple of attacks at the 13th. So its a 1v2 or a 2v4/2v6 depending on how you look at things.

DeletedUser

Jiriki8 don't forget to mention Brotherhood of Phoenix which merged to 13th and kinda started this war between 13th & ZEP

DeletedUser

Jiriki8 don't forget to mention Brotherhood of Phoenix which merged to 13th and kinda started this war between 13th & ZEP

True. If only they had agreed to merge right away it would have been before you started attacking them and then the verbal threats would not have happened etc....etc...

And then we wouldn't be nr 1 in total bps I guess, so some good has come from our wars. I am rather disappointed that you started the latest offensive with me in VM over the weekend. It worked out nicely for ZEP and WoV though, well played!

As you are probably aware I would rather see the ZEP war with 13th end, I have gained a lot of respect for you in the later encounters, and seriously a major war seems to have worked wonders on your dedication and teamwork who was at the start of it... not so good. So you guys are very worthy opponents and we have a nice war with additional banter and very pleasant overall.

The only rpoblem is the schemers to our south who stop at nothing and generally make me sick with every comment I hear. Now they are even complaing about us attacking their newest additions. I would love to focus all attention that way, but since you are now working together with them I suppose we are in for the fight.

Good luck our worthy opponents and may the rest be rimmed!:pro:

DeletedUser

Who are the alliances attacking The 13th? Seems there are a few, but hard to keep track of the less obvious ones...

The 2 that everyone knows about, The Jasmine union :heh: and we have had the occasional 48+hour attack from the dukes, I think thats all at the moment. .
Trying to suck up to some alliances now, How you doing Goins your alliance is looking good ;)

I personally like the Dukes of O64, a SF like alliance, few but active members who seem to enjoy and know how to play the game. Are you fellas here from another world where you play as one as well?

Have to agree they do seem like a solid alliance

DeletedUser

The Jasmine union! Bet you will have lots of offencive biremes and swords......

DeletedUser

The Jasmine union! Bet you will have lots of offencive biremes and swords......

Yes we do! have you had the same fatal attacks :eek:

They have improved a lot since the beginning and there leader seems a genuine type of chap, annoyed me at the start, very abusive! but now seems to have mellowed.

War is good for everyone "IN THIS GAME" helps us all! :pro:

DeletedUser

Nah no attacks on us, too far away really.
I had one attack from them once.....
took 58 hours to get to my city, turns out it was 4 swords and 7 transports.
Ill try and dig out a report pic for you.. :D

DeletedUser

LOL No reason to, Graeme, does no good and unbecoming of an officer ;)

The E looks good going into the future. Inactives pretty much weeded out, just a matter of keeping those who want to stay and play interested and having fun.

Recent battle with TTOW has been less than I thought it would. I guess they are trying to lull us to sleep before going for the kill, though I thought tigers were much more aggressive. Not real sure why they wanted NS (now their academy alliance) as allies over us, but I guess I understand now. Well, we needed something different to break up the monotony, as BP targets and future cities they comply very nicely ;)

Have been warned about my sig, to vulgar coupled with my "words of wisdom", got to find something new, I guess :(

DeletedUser

you should ask lawpaok for a sig. he did mine and nazaires, nice guy and you can get them really personalised