General discussion

DeletedUser

The 2 that everyone knows about, The Jasmine union :heh: and we have had the occasional 48+hour attack from the dukes, I think thats all at the moment. .

I thought you guys forgot to mention us...looks like i don't have to tell everyone now. I've been getting plenty of DBPs from some of your players, so it might get a little interesting soon. Which is good, i was starting to get worried that i would have to go after some inactive cities. I wish everyone luck, and in the 13th vs. Wov-/Zep war...well anyone can guess who i want to win. ;)

DeletedUser

Spacema... Great work on trying to liven up the forums, its actually made me make my first post XD... been a constant reader just prefer to stay silent on here...

Just to clarify... We (13th) are not at 'War' With you, that would be a waste of time, the members that are attacking you are just looking for Bp, I think we have a few more important targets to hit =p

You are lucky enough 'not' to have your own forum tab ;)

DeletedUser16679

Spacema... Great work on trying to liven up the forums,

Just to clarify... We (13th) are not at 'War' With you, that would be a waste of time, the members that are attacking you are just looking for Bp,)

Lol never thought BP would be an issue for you guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must agree, lol, plus, taking our cities when your leader has told you not to....shame on you. lol.

DeletedUser

Hello forums, my old friend
I've come to read from you again
Because a post was surely creeping
Left its seems while I was sleeping
And the last post that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the forums of silence

In restless dreams I post alone
In forums where I see no one home
'Neath the halo of cigar smoke
I clicked on the forums, what a dope
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of another post
That split the time
And touched the forums of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing posts that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the forums of silence

"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my posts, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the forums of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the god their city made
And the mod flashed out his warning
In the words that it was forming
And the mod said, "The words of the posted are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls"
And whispered in the forums of silence

DeletedUser

M.O.B. alliance profile:

I alone stand here ready to take whatever you wish to throw at me!!

I believe that Most of the Large Alliances are led by People with a "Small Penis Complex"

HeHe First off, kinda rude seeing as there are 5 members, but I guess they don't count. Secondly, I think if a man was suffering from this issue, I don't think Grepo is the answer they would seek to their problem.

Can we start a survey on this. Question: Do you lead a top alliance because your dingus is tiny? Yes, No, None of your business (which is also a yes vote lol) Not sure what to ask for the ladies, how about it pambo?

DeletedUser

M.O.B. alliance profile:

I believe that Most of the Large Alliances are led by People with a "Small Penis Complex"

Spot on!!!

luckily I am about to boot 40 players so I should be due a growth spurt ;)

DeletedUser

M.O.B. alliance profile:

HeHe First off, kinda rude seeing as there are 5 members, but I guess they don't count. Secondly, I think if a man was suffering from this issue, I don't think Grepo is the answer they would seek to their problem.

Can we start a survey on this. Question: Do you lead a top alliance because your dingus is tiny? Yes, No, None of your business (which is also a yes vote lol) Not sure what to ask for the ladies, how about it pambo?

UMMM LOL yes im in big trouble then ;) or maybe hes just jealous that mines bigger than his lol.