Generic Debate (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6156

Should all drugs be legalised?

Would legalising currently illegal drugs cause more benefit than harm to users and society as a whole. Do the benefits of taxation and acceptable standards outweigh the easier access and reduced stigma?

DeletedUser8396

NO....

While Marijuana wasn't all that bad to legalize in certain places, because it isn't a all-too-bad drug, other drugs are extremely harmful. Drugs such as Meth, Heroine, Cocaine and others shouldn't be legalized in the slightest for the harm they can do.

While it is your choice to do what you want with your body, it is also other people's right to safety. If someone is hopped up on every drug they can buy, they probably aren't in the state of mind to follow laws, let alone have common decency.

DeletedUser

Should all drugs be legalised?

Would legalising currently illegal drugs cause more benefit than harm to users and society as a whole. Do the benefits of taxation and acceptable standards outweigh the easier access and reduced stigma?

No. Not at all. The bottom line is they are A) Addictive, B) Lethal in many cases, and C) They ruin your judgement. Those just being the main three in my opinion, I'm sure there are many other reasons.

DeletedUser39847

Tricky one as if they were legalised they would be pure and less "Toxic"...they would generate huge revenue for the tax whore's...ahem i mean government.

But they would degrade the standard of living as people would literally be raving to elevator music or dancing at traffic lights.

But then again regardless of the restraints of law people will do what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.