Genesis

DeletedUser

Greetings Grepolisians,

My name is Emperor of Sorrows many call me EoS on the other games I play. I am new to this game but have experience with many like it. I am forming a new alliance in the region of Ocean 62 called Genesis. I would like active, team oriented players only. I know in a game like this, there are not many that fit that criteria. So, I imagine this alliance will be small for quite some time. If you have interest please contact me in-game. We currently have 2 members, which isn't much but everyone has to start somewhere. If you are being farmed or have attacks in coming don't bother asking for an invite. We will not accept refugees. This will not be an MRA either. We will keep it a tight, close knit group.

Thank you for your time.
EoS

DeletedUser

Well, this is a pretty good recruitment thread, well done!

Do you have any past experience leading alliances? Or a GrepoStats link?

DeletedUser

Not in Grepolis. But in the other war games I either am the leader or a regional officer in all of the alliances I am apart of. I would list the games but, I am not sure listing games from other companies is permitted. I will say this though, there are 6 accounts (all different worlds) spread through 2 different games.

As far as GrepoStats go..... We're a bunch of noobs to Grepolis so there's not many useful stats to show or embarrass ourselves with. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Crossroads....

Since most of our cities are set on a crossroads of oceans (62,63,72,73), we will be taking a limited amount of members from each ocean. Any who wish to join will have to be close to our central islands.

Thank you for your time,
EoS

DeletedUser

Ok, so anyone that I have recruited doesn't stay active. So, I'm disbanding and going solo. If anyone wants a new member that's highly active give me a ring in game. I'm in O62.

Last edited by a moderator: