Genghis The Great

DeletedUser15121

Greetings,

Unless you have been living under a rock since the beginning of Nu, then you know who I am.

However Genghis-Khan was simply part 1 of my game.

In part 2, I infiltrated a top alliance and gained their trust for the past 4 months. During this time I shared their forums with every other alliance in the game.

In fact I even used an alias that meant 'Genghis' in Mongolian for no reason other than to completely mock the lack of intellect of their players.

However the game never captured my interest like it did the first time. Oh and I just got banned for multi accounting (ironic since I never multi accounted before when everyone suspected Caesar and I were the same person).

Good luck to all, and you can now sleep with both eyes closed as Genghis-Khan will not be returning.

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gosh I am impressed,

You did well at spying, its a shame you could not master the art of defending, or maybe you would not have had to run away, when people started attacking back, we believed you had more important things to do, lol but it seems you just was not up to it.

Now jog on

DeletedUser

so clever

Indeed we do know who you are ......you egotistical little boy. who is that clever lmao. shows you have no life , no women or man....sorry its the 21st century and all that .
You shared all this information yet we are the ones still standing and not crying like a 3year old child because they have had there toys taken away.

GK.......You had been forgotten about since the 13th legion wiped you off NU....So go dry your eyes mate take a deep breath and always remember........Graeme0161 a far superior leader and player ...THAN YOU
I would go as far to say greatest general of all time .

No best regards ...just later
KING

DeletedUser

GK you got wiped and it took you 3 months to get the courage to even talk in this forum,
Im glad your gone! You didn't get bored with the game, you just lost.
yeah go home and cry in the corner again...

DeletedUser15121

Gosh I am impressed,

You did well at spying, its a shame you could not master the art of defending, or maybe you would not have had to run away, when people started attacking back, we believed you had more important things to do, lol but it seems you just was not up to it.

Now jog on

How many times did you have to wake up kwast beside you in bed to edit this? And it still has terrible English. The lack of English language skills from a Brit tells me you're going to have a problem finding work in a few months when the world recession hits the homeland.

Let me know when you need to borrow some money to keep the lights on (or a dictionary).

Oh King Emm, I still remember the good old days when you would cry on the 13th message boards saying the big bad greywolf was attacking you and your son and that you would quit the game if he kept it up. It was great to see that absolutely nothing had changed when I joined back, I thoroughly enjoyed your latest tantrum when you quit the alliance only to beg to be allowed back in a few days later.

Did you ever find out that you were only voted back into the alliance by the slimmest of margins? Or are they still keeping that a secret from you? I think if I recall correctly it was a 17-14 vote to bring you back and that includes me voting for you twice! (yes thats right I still have a 2nd account in the alliance that I used a VPN with everytime I logged in so good luck finding that one out). You'll find out when I disband you ;)

DeletedUser

How many times did you have to wake up kwast beside you in bed to edit this? And it still has terrible English. The lack of English language skills from a Brit tells me you're going to have a problem finding work in a few months when the world recession hits the homeland.

Let me know when you need to borrow some money to keep the lights on (or a dictionary).

Oh King Emm, I still remember the good old days when you would cry on the 13th message boards saying the big bad greywolf was attacking you and your son and that you would quit the game if he kept it up. It was great to see that absolutely nothing had changed when I joined back, I thoroughly enjoyed your latest tantrum when you quit the alliance only to beg to be allowed back in a few days later.

Did you ever find out that you were only voted back into the alliance by the slimmest of margins? Or are they still keeping that a secret from you? I think if I recall correctly it was a 17-14 vote to bring you back and that includes me voting for you twice! (yes thats right I still have a 2nd account in the alliance that I used a VPN with everytime I logged in so good luck finding that one out). You'll find out when I disband you ;)

lol! you really are a star, bragging about multi-accounting and still end up getting rimmed face facts GK, aiet, eniyx, your not very good.

No matter how many accounts you have, you are far from the greatest military leader of all time, just a cheat :)

at least you are good at English grammar, lol
like I'm bovered,

Jog on please

DeletedUser

hahahahahah ....

ahhaahahahahah.....my little girl. i love my tantrums mate and couldnt give to s if they had a vote to keep me in or out of the alliance......i left for my reasons and unless you are graeme too ...then you wont know jack .

I never begged to come back, not once, but you should no this anyway through the powers of telepathy ...t...i..t. cheers for the votes though.

Funny, how you are gonna disband The 13th legion.....dont think you every had founders rights like myself .....
And yeah i would love to borrow some money mate please ....need to buy ya momma something nice and pretty :)

Well if you do come back you little rat at least use your name you chicken......i will gladly make you leave nu again while i stamp my feet until i get what i want.......WoW thats does sound familiar GK.......does it ring a bell to you.
King .....

DeletedUser

This has made me lol all day, and i have never had contact with GK, is he really that bad? Oh wait, he got rimmed, so ya he must be kinda bad.

DeletedUser

like a dodgey curry

This has made me lol all day, and i have never had contact with GK, is he really that bad? Oh wait, he got rimmed, so ya he must be kinda bad.

Hes not that bad but its like a curry when you have been out on the lash .(p**s up ).....it looks great and at the time you think it taste great......but that next morning you just know it was a wrong choice. lmao.

DeletedUser

Spaceman
private message him for an interview, I need a laugh, as I am dreading my future, I may have to go to the bank of Khan.

I would love to hear his views on the 13th, dont forget to ask his opinions on cheats ;)

DeletedUser

??

Spaceman
private message him for an interview, I need a laugh, as I am dreading my future, I may have to go to the bank of Khan.

I would love to hear his views on the 13th, dont forget to ask his opinions on cheats ;)

Before you do ....choose which account ot send the PM too .

DeletedUser

I might do that, lol. I'm it would sure make me lol all week.

DeletedUser16927

Who's Ghengis? My 13th alliance mates must have forgotten about him quickly because he has never come up in any post or conversation...wait who are we talking about again?...I've already forgotten.

DeletedUser

I haven`t seen Nu forum so active for a long time. Very entertaining. Some characters make game more interesting

DeletedUser

must GK is very entertaining when you were never involved with him in game.

DeletedUser15121

If by rimmed you mean walk a way from the game 4 months ago and still have more BP than the current leaders. Then I guess we have a different definition of the word rimmed.

DeletedUser

You were beaten man and thats what matters,
You quit because you were destroyed.