Inactive Topic get coins of war/wisdom in Phoenician Merchant

DeletedUser41204

Proposal:

You should be able to trade silver, say 1000 per coin, for either coins of war or wisdom in the ##Phoenician Merchant. Each day it would be a random chance which coins you could possibly get and you would only be allowed to purchase a maximum of 5.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

I have checked roughly but might have missed a thread

Reason:

I find it takes a long time to gain coins of war/wisdom and being able to get an extra 5-a-day would be a great benefit

Details:

Getting the coins would be the same as getting troops or recourses and would be available to purchase by any player with a harbour

Visual Aids:
X

Balance:
The only way it would unbalance the game is for new players joining a world, they would not have a harbour for the first week (maybe more depending on their game playing style). However every player will be able to get the Phoenician Merchant so the game should remain reasonably balanced.

Abuse Prevention:

Not that I can see however someone else might be able to see a loop-whole in my idea

Summary:
Being able to purchase extra coins of wisdom or war each day would be a huge benefit and if it is available via the Phoenician Merchant it would be easily accessible for all players.

DeletedUser38224

I like the idea, except for the fact that gold players are able to instantly summon the phoenician merchant. IMO this isn't exactly a flaw in your idea per se, but it still affects your idea.

My point is that Gold players are able to purchase 10, 15, 20 of these coins a day with this proposal.

DeletedUser31385

I like the idea, except for the fact that gold players are able to instantly summon the phoenician merchant. IMO this isn't exactly a flaw in your idea per se, but it still affects your idea.

My point is that Gold players are able to purchase 10, 15, 20 of these coins a day with this proposal.

Gold is an abuse in this idea, That is why I dislike gold.