Get Rid of God Supporting

• Thread starter The Great Toast
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
To get rid of the whole "You can not support this person because they worship a different god!" (Not including myth units, that I agree on)

Reason:
Seeing an incoming attack I said to my alliance "could I have some support?" Lots of people sent support, but like half of the support was rejected because they didn't worship the same god as me! This bugged me, although it was enough support we still could have lost less ships and troops if all could have supported!

Details:
Let all units from other cities support yours even if they worship a different god. (EXCLUDING MYTH UNITS!) Not much to say :d

Visual Aids:
Sorry, got none :(

Balance:
This will make it so that people play longer and don't get super frustrated when their city is conquered and they decide to quit.

Abuse Prevention:
Can't really see how this could be abused!

Summary:
So in the end my final proposal is to get rid of the "You can't support him/her because they worship a different god" crap. Yes I am aware that different places believed in different gods, but didn't they all agree in the end?

Q:
But does this work with myth units too? I think would be unfair!

A:
If you wonder this your kinda stupid because I already answered this twice, go look again blockhead!

Q:
Does this work with conquers?

A:
Duh, of course it does! Man your really stupid!

Q:
Your mean!

A:
Hey that wasn't a question!

lolz, just kidding about the last Q&A ;)
:Angry: Don't downrep me cuz I made a joke!

DeletedUser

Aboslutely.

It's a pain in the rectum when i get that message.

+1.

~V

DeletedUser

I still kicked his butt but ya know still wasn't that much fun! We could have lost no troops!

2s5xk01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you only send troops, and not myth units it's fine they do come. next time when you ask for support just tell them what god you have in that city not to send any other type of myth unit

DeletedUser

LOL I like it!
+rep and +1

That happened to me on theta many times.

DeletedUser

Wait, I thought that only affected myth units, or at least that's the way it works in Theta.

DeletedUser

Myth defense units are currently useless, this would bring them back from the dead.

DeletedUser

Wth are you talking about??? How would that resurrect them?

Status
Not open for further replies.