Get rid of the Trolls

DeletedUser35292

"Dealing with Troublesome Users
Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?"

YES YOU CAN.

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.

Through your User forum front page (top right corner) select Settings, scroll down and then select "Edit Ignore List". After that type their name/s into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Job done....

No more Erik, Ranga, Tea city etc....

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Internet-Troll.jpg

DeletedUser17513

aren't you the smart one?

i did not notice that you can do that.. thank you :supermad:

DeletedUser35292

When one of the trolls/losers tries to reply it looks like this (Chief troll/Loser has tried trolling this thread/post)No Erik.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48886

that's good info and I wasn't aware of it. but I also like the thoughts of getting them all off of the externals too.

But I do have to give Erik credit for making a post that is actually funny and not negative towards other for once

DeletedUser35292

Now, if you'd blocked him/others you would not have seen the reply, TBH do you really want to see them? Whatever they are? If we stop feeding the Trolls they will die....

Ranga1

Strategos
I didn't say it was a problem, I said it was funny. Looks like I'm not on your ignore list yet :D What possible outcome could I be worried about?

DeletedUser

Now, if you'd blocked him/others you would not have seen the reply, TBH do you really want to see them? Whatever they are? If we stop feeding the Trolls they will die....

I really do not see what the problem is....fact is before the mass ghost there had not been a single post on this forum for over a month, a month!!!!

Now the forum are buzzing with activity and i for one are loveing it! If you are so annoyed just stay away....problem solved:cool:

DeletedUser

YES YOU CAN.

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.

Through your User forum front page (top right corner) select Settings, scroll down and then select "Edit Ignore List". After that type their name/s into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Job done....

No more Erik, Ranga, Tea Bag etc....

I checked in game your name here,no results.
As far as I remember I have never ever had a dialogue with a player named startingout?
Now am not sure who is the troll....

DeletedUser38478

YES YOU CAN.

Job done....

Hey thanks for posting this, I never knew this was even an option. I always enjoyed hopping on to the forums and reading the Top 10's and Sink/Swim threads. I very much appreciate the effort people put in to constructing them when done seriously by those who are actually playing the game.

I already added a few names and I gotta tell ya, forums are starting to look a lot less ignorant.
_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser46817

YES YOU CAN.

Job done....

Wondering who is becoming a troll since you gone trough all this effort

Starting show your colours mmmmm

DeletedUser35292

Wondering who is becoming a troll since you gone trough all this effort

Starting show your colours mmmmm

No effort required at all, for me or anyone else wanting to stop seeing (nasty) rubbish in the forums. Please define Troll?