Get to know your Fellow EN105 Players

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Tell us a little about yourself , where you're from ... what servers you've played in and anything you think might be interesting.

I'm Oswin , play as "TobiramaSenju" and have played with account names such as "oswinnorbert" and "rock.lee" , im from the UK and am a student. Was introduced to grepolis by my french friend and playedi n FR46 Zakros, then moved over to En servers where i played from EN80 onwards properly.

Anything interest ? Not really .. i guess one thing i can say is i was put 2 years ahead for maths classes in school.

I'm PJ born and raised in the good ole USA. I really only read the forums and don't usually respond on them. I have played the game on and off since 2012. Gotten into it more in the last 2-3 years. Have played under the names "prince of oceanus" and "ZzanderP". Haven't broken any records or done anything significant in Grepolis. Hopefully this world changes things. I'm a student in the States.
Guess my interesting fact is that I've made into the top 10 in the Midwest in tennis for my age group. Other than that I lead a normal life. Cheers!

DeletedUser14437

My dude Lord Carp what's up. The name's Eddie, different name ingame.

DeletedUser54435

Hi guys My Name is Dave...and i am an addict...a Grep Addict from the UK. If i am not on grep i am sat in my chair drooling onto my top and snoring. If i leave the house its only to find more gold
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser51005

Used to play a tad on a few older worlds (cba to remember their names), read the externals for a bit of a laugh mainly