Get world Alpha right

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am playing on world Alpha and sometimes I get the message internal server error and the whole things freezes for many minutes, can you guys fix this probles cuz troops are frozen wonder what happens when an attack is comming in at that time?

DeletedUser

I've had enough of this crap.

Bye, bye...

52973970.jpg

I'm not going to invest money and spend so many hours in a game that plays with my nerves.

In fact i will stop playing at all any game of this type.

edit.
i believe you were aware of this problem too. But paying for premium seems to work flawless from the first hours of this game. Nothing else do. May i have back all the euros i spent and you get the account and continue play this wonderful pile of problems.?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've had enough of this crap.

Bye, bye...

52973970.jpg

I'm not going to invest money and spend so many hours in a game that plays with my nerves.

In fact i will stop playing at all any game of this type.

edit.
i believe you were aware of this problem too. But paying for premium seems to work flawless from the first hours of this game. Nothing else do. May i have back all the euros i spent and you get the account and continue play this wonderful pile of problems.?

Angry much?

These games are fun, but investing your time/money/emotions into it tends to be a bad idea. I recommend taking a step back and looking at the big picture.

Don't take this as a flame, but really, get your priorities straight if this game has angered you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.