Get your acts together innogames

DeletedUser

First you force us to accept a version of the game most 1.26 players did not want.Then we spend a cupple of weeks changing citys around and found new city's that larger players definatly did not want to do just to build wonders and now we find out that was just a pointless waste of time,and you cant figure out why the worlds are dieing off ?

DeletedUser

All moving to 2.0 does is make us play 2.0 when 1.26 is way better

DeletedUser

Be warned, these are wise words from the Angry Farmer... He speaks only when needed and his words that he preaches are not to be taken lightly... lol :p

DeletedUser

Being newish to this game... 2.0 1.26 ???? Is that game speeds or lay out?

Ive got citys in Omega (biggest) Chi (so so) and Pi (newest)

Pi is a different lay out and more of a chor imo. Yeah im still gonna play Pi but whys it different when Omega and Chi's lay outs so much better???

MrGix

DeletedUser

the layout and a few different features! but if you have been playing the older version for as long as a lot of us have you will know that it works better than the new one.

DeletedUser

Of course that 1.26 is better! We dont want this s... of 2.0 world!

DeletedUser

i think innogames don't know what exactly are they doing and what exactly do they want lol. this used to be such a nice game that is about to be ruined

DeletedUser

is it just me or do the 2.0 forums lag???

Also is anyone else here annoyed with Pi

a random guy spammed every other worlds forum trying to get people to join Pi

DeletedUser

2.0 sucks! i already stated the reasons in this forum somewhere, can't remember where :)

DeletedUser

2.0 is great if you want floating pumpkins that can kill your CS :p but don't harm 1.26 because 2.0 is "better". Honestly, if you want my opinion then here it is. I enjoy 2.0. I think it is a great way to enjoy the game. However I am against the idea of ruining the 1.26 worlds for everyone else. If there are 3000 players in Xi. Then the top 1000 say NO to 2.0, and the rest see shiny pumpkins and say yes, then 2000 people say yes without even contributing to Xi. I have been playing Xi since july (yes very late start) but some of the people have played for a few minutes and got the message just voted yes. I know Tyrion that you were saying "It needs to be a whole community vote" and I agree but why don't we take an external forum vote. I would not be surprised if no won. I am not saying that the forum members should be the only ones able to contribute to the community. I just want to know how the small percentage of players that contribute to the forums would say to 2.0. From my perspective a lot of people have said no. I am not against what happened in the poll, I don't think this was staged by innogames, and I certainly think this was a fair way to settle the 1.26 to 2.0 upgrade, but I want to know what the forum thinks. Bottom line, 2.0 is fun - can't disagree - but I love 1.26 and love 2.0 but the reason I am spending a lot of time and effort in to this post is because 1.26 is where all the fun is. The wars last longer and the farming system is a challenge. In 2.0 it is more of the game I was trying to avoid when I found grepolis.

In conclusion I love how you set up this vote Gordopolis and Tyrion, I believe this is fair and I respect it. I just want to put it out there that some of us came to grepo for the wars, the conquers, the challenges in grepo, and 2.0 avoids them. And again I cannot stress how much I like 2.0, and it is an easy game to play, but I feel more attached to 1.26 because of its challenges and the effort needed to be put into it.

DeletedUser

So 9 out of ten of us agree that 1.26 is better.And yet all 1.26 worlds have less than 10,000 users.

DeletedUser

I just don't get why you have to change an already good thing going.

DeletedUser

I'm actually considering quitting because I don't like this at all. My game is slow, everything is different and I just don't wanna play it like this.
I just lost all my love over night for this game because they decided to change everything. Leave a good thing alone. I'm gonna think about it some more. But I tried two 2.0 worlds and I both quit them. I can't play them, I don't like them. I want the old one back :(

DeletedUser

3000 users???? there re less then 100 active users!
You are rather bad at maths there are 93 active players in our alliance alone Well untill the down grade that is and my attack reports suggest that there are others out there attacking us