Get your PnPs Ready - Wrecking Crew

DeletedUser

PnPs Away !!

Wrecking Crews top players have just left Wrecking Crew to form another alliance, Repossession Agents, their leader, DR DOOM has also left to that alliance. Is this alliance just another branch to Wrecking Crew, or is Wrecking Crew disbanding ?

Proof

GTYLyrz.png

XOrxQoB.png

DeletedUser23384

I know Scorpions disbanded and best players joined Wrecking Balls, possible merger?

DeletedUser

No, Scorpions I believe just changed their name to Wrecking Balls

DeletedUser47121

Hmm Scorpions disbanded and i see a lot of their former members in Wrecking Balls and for Repossession agents...no idea

DeletedUser

"I believe"

My beliefs were wrong :D

Wow, thats the fastest disbandment then join again Ive ever seen

DeletedUser32496

Leadership issues since we was going to have a sister alliance but other leaders was not happy so both went their separate ways.

DeletedUser

I would do a PnP but ... it takes too long, at least an hour or 2 just to get information for the PnP

DeletedUser

Well this is the most viewed world on the external forums, next to the off topic sections that has like 40 viewers atm. I guess I can make it, but I have no info from the inside, oh well .. :p

DeletedUser30636

I don't see the need for a PnP with this, they weren't hated, they didn't make other people mad as far as were concerned. It happens in every world.

DeletedUser23384

which is why my comment was that the breaking of wrecking balls was interesting not a pnp lol

DeletedUser47369

But we are nice and love all you guys...

How about popping over on Sunday for a nice Dinner.

We have roast Beef with gravy, Roast Potatoes, carrots , peas and brussel sprouts ( Optional )

We also have Lettuce for any vegetarians out their

DeletedUser

So no PnP ? PnPs arent just about making fun of an alliance disbandment or anything, they tell stories.

DeletedUser24285

Lets all go to into the Library for a fine cigar and a glass of Sherry to reminisce over the old days. How the world has changed

"When I was young ..................."

Now I am seriously worried - sherry is an aperitif - you retire to the Library with a Cigar and a glass of Brandy.