Get your popcorn ready.

DeletedUser

We're commmmmmmmmmmmmminnggggggggggggg

Yes, That's all I'm telling you :D

DeletedUser17180

damn you deathwish! i thought the server opened... getting me all excited and for nothing .. you really do have a deathwish lol im gunning to take your city first :D

DeletedUser

You pansies will have to come NW with the rest of us then :D

DeletedUser17180

pansies? thems fight words! i'll see you in the centre mate we can do battle there :D

DeletedUser

If this world would open any time soon so I can get put in the core :p Been refreshing this stupid page for hours already now, knowing it won't open until at least noon UTC+2 :p

DeletedUser17180

lol i been doing the same thing. Been brushing up on my buildings though so can get to CS ability asap, think i got it down pat now.

btw, i finished my popcorn... gots any more? :D

DeletedUser

Mmmm, no popcorn... got some Doritos if you're interested though :p

DeletedUser

My feelings are officially hurt. :(

hah, as if I have "feelings" :p

DeletedUser17180

you'll feel my foot deathy don't worry ;)

Garry, we all are mate :( hopefully in the next 12 hours or less. just keep refreshing the list like i am. i feel like a fat bastard checking the fridge every 5 mins to see if theres anything new to eat!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hope you got cute feet :p

I think I may die of cancer waiting for this world to open with the amount of cigarettes I'm consuming lmao

DeletedUser17180

just sparked up myself... damn this give us a time GREPO!

DeletedUser

I've had to limit myself to halves.. otherwise I'm going to be making a trip to the gas station, and with my luck the world would open while I'm re-upping. We can't have that now can we !

DeletedUser

What time it will be open? I am waiting here.... Can't wait to play