Get your popcorn ready.

DeletedUser17180

im as giddy as a school girl.... just a short wait til BP ends... i'm sending you agift asap Deathy, just to show you some love ;)

DeletedUser17180

lol what an epic disappointment :( end of BP was for me... either my mates took all the troops out or they targets joined our alliance... so much for AE sticking around lol i think i predicted that happening somewhere on these forums... do i get bonus points for that?

DeletedUser

lol what an epic disappointment :( end of BP was for me... either my mates took all the troops out or they targets joined our alliance... so much for AE sticking around lol i think i predicted that happening somewhere on these forums... do i get bonus points for that?

AE was a joke to begin with, MRA's never last long, usually don't go this early but they had weak leadership. We got drilled by HaVoC in the first hour or two, they've slowed down and we are catching up to them now. I want my gift already, I don't wants to wait anyyyyymore !!!

DeletedUser

Thats what we are an MRA, well according to these forums lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't go judging alliances on whether they have MRA status or not yet....
Because good leaders, DO recruit...but cut the deadweight (Unless of course you're a pro and assemble a team before hand.)

so no HurtU, you are not an MRA, yet.

DeletedUser17180

poo dog good to see ya again... delta right? Ionian if im not mistaken.

Deathy, don't get rimmed too early my friend... my fruit basket will be to you shortly ;)

DeletedUser

lol Makedonas...yes, I founded that alliance a little under two years ago...I'm surprised you remembered the name :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I don't know about others, but my chips are with Norma Snockers remaining strong for a long time. Those Sigma lads are a great bunch.

DeletedUser6378

We have our popcorn ready, and eating it as we watch NS members go to the rim. Guess you bit off a little more then you could chew. Was your ego a little to big.

DeletedUser

We have our popcorn ready, and eating it as we watch NS members go to the rim. Guess you bit off a little more then you could chew. Was your ego a little to big.

That reminds me of someone but I can't remember who:p

DeletedUser6378

I have noticed you got a lot quieter since we started rimming your members, and this is just the beginning.