Get your tickets

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Time to sit back and watch the show. I have a feeling this could be one of the biggest gold spending worlds we've had in a while. Looking at the stats of resources bought, gold being used in event and the growth rate of many players I'd say that Inno hit the nail on the head with this world.

While the attrition rate will be high, some players will refuse to give up or bend the knee and we will have some huge alliances golding it out before too long. Spies all over the place in this world, I must admit there are already some interesting under the table deals going on...stay tuned!

jack9r9

Hipparchus
I have a feeling this could be one of the biggest gold spending worlds we've had in a while. Looking at the stats of resources bought, gold being used in event and the growth rate of many players I'd say that Inno hit the nail on the head with this world.
I know I'm doing my part... gotta save the game somehow

Kosti

Phrourach
Time to sit back and watch the show. I have a feeling this could be one of the biggest gold spending worlds we've had in a while. Looking at the stats of resources bought, gold being used in event and the growth rate of many players I'd say that Inno hit the nail on the head with this world.

While the attrition rate will be high, some players will refuse to give up or bend the knee and we will have some huge alliances golding it out before too long. Spies all over the place in this world, I must admit there are already some interesting under the table deals going on...stay tuned!
you like my gold spending? :)

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
I have gold and only bought advisors and inventory slots. No spending on event. Not a single troop build or building speedup yet…. How’d I do that?

CatPuncher10

Hipparchus
Believe it or not, it has been costly. I've put $50 bones into the mix already which is unheard of. I am happy with the progress of players, and glad to see people are still joining! Hope everyone is having fun

-CATPUNCHER