Getting furstrated sloppy?

DeletedUser

Solipicus
Virus

Ba02 - Ephesus
anarqy
THE MAP OF ALL ENDING

Lightning bolt

Dark clouds appear over the city, a thundering lightning bolt strikes down and leaves only a damaged building behind.
Effect:

Damaged building: Barracks

cracks me up that you are resorting to noobish tactics such as this. I wonder sloppy, when will you all start actually killing me off? you have overwhelming superiorities in troops, ships, resources, and especially TIME, now that I'm out in the cold. you yourself bragged months ago about this day. as has Riku. you both threw some pretty pathetic attempts at me these past few days. now, you just send 10 LS attacks at me every day, is that really going to be it? are you all such worthless cowards that you won't even just all come at me? you are going to keep just trying to get LUCKY and catch the occasional isolated bit of navy?

COME MAKE GOOD ON ALL YOUR WORTHLESS BRAGGING, if you even can cowards. and if you want to keep wasting favor on lightning bolting my cities lol, well the jokes on you sloppy boy

@Riku - come on you worthless piece of scum, what happened to all that crap you were talking about how you were so awesome, and how you completely orchestrated this entire thing by yourself, and your PROMISES that you were going to take all my O43 cities? should I post up some of your sad attacks you threw at me? AlphaBeta really let their standards lax when they took in trash like you lol, you don't even know how to play the game.

so what's the next move guys, you gonna call in some other alliance to help? because to date your efforts have been pretty weak I must say

DeletedUser13539

Give me a break Anarqy, lol

Noobish? Is it not a feature in the game? So is `Sea Storm´ and other DP that we make you consistantly use up with our so called weak attacks.

Left out in the cold? How so?

Everything has its time and place. We will act when we feel we are ready and you will know when it happens, trust me.

Pathetic attempts? What pathetic attempts? The only real attempt I threw at you almost netted me the city, and even you had to send a message of respect to me. Come on now man, be real. If I was coming after you with a real attempt you would know it, right? I think so. Furthermore, your nice stacked city I cleared out may have cost me a bit, but does it look like I care? Take all the BP's if you think that is what matters, but in all reality it means nothing as you expend resources and troops to take cities and build them up while we continue to hit you. I keep throwing stuff at you to keep you honest and working. You think I am just going to jump into the fire without testing the waters? I do not think so, give me some credit now m8.

I will make good on my promise, not bragging. I haven't been bragging.

Another thing, why did your m8's all go inactive?
Because we pounded the tar out of them and kept taking cities off of them that's why.

One after another we systematically made your actives become inactives.....even waited until recently to really take cities off your co-leader (who is in-active) op.ivy for better positioning. Now it seems we have knocked out the last two actives you have which leaves you all alone.

Your time will come, in due time, and until then me and others will continue to make you play the game as much as you can, anytime you can so you can try to keep up with the losses you incur.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh my god your conceitedness is legendary do you know that?

Give me a break Anarqy, lol

Noobish? Is it not a feature in the game? So is `Sea Storm´ and other DP that we make you consistantly use up with our so called weak attacks.

let me get this straight, back when EOW used to use lightning bolt attacks, it was decreed "noobish" and "cheap" and used as a way for everyone to make fun of them. but when you do it it's a "brilliant tactic" right?

regarding Sea Storm, let me make this clear to you. as long as you clowns launch bunches of PURE LS attacks at my cities, unless I have time to get 2000 or more biremes in that city, I WILL ALWAYS DODGE THEM. and when I do that, I WILL ALWAYS CAST SEA STORM on your attacks. so if you want the sea storms to stop, then learn how to attack properly. otherwise, I will keep taking my 100% free BP.

Left out in the cold? How so?

that refers to the fact that I am the only active player left in MAP, and that your lapdogs AlphaBeta revealed their betrayal (after attacking me, prior to officially ending the NAP with us). it also refers to the countless cities you took off of the remaining 4 inactive MAP players, giving you great position on all of my clusters.

Everything has its time and place. We will act when we feel we are ready and you will know when it happens, trust me.

right right because when you decide to attack a known active player (like your attempts last week against me), you would definitely only go half-cocked against him. so what you are saying is the attacks you sent my way last week that I slaughtered were "just the beginning" and I had better beware, right? you are freakin' pathetic, do you know that. you tried, you failed. now you will try again. don't sit there and tell me to "wait" - YOU ALL HAVE ALREADY RAN YOUR MOUTHS. YOU HAVE ALREADY BOASTED, BRAGGED, and talked all sorts of crap about how you will dismember me. and you have already started trying, and you have failed thus far. all I'm asking you to do is make good on your claims, otherwise, when you decide to make FUTURE claims, you need to SHUT YOUR MOUTH. because bark bark bark bark is all I here from you anymore clown

Pathetic attempts? What pathetic attempts? The only real attempt I threw at you almost netted me the city, and even you had to send a message of respect to me.

LOL are you talking about 2 months ago when you, and 30 Virus members tried to attack me while some of MAP were still functional and active? you had my city under siege for less than an hour boy. and your noobish stacking of 2 CSHIPS to the same city w/ your buddies all supporting made it so your own allies killed the second CSHIP - congratulations.
no I'm talking about the 4-CSHIP attempt you all sent at me last week, that netted me back-back defender of the day awards and 2 nice new cities. do you remember that?

Come on now man, be real. If I was coming after you with a real attempt you would know it, right? I think so. Furthermore, your nice stacked city I cleared out may have cost me a bit, but does it look like I care? Take all the BP's if you think that is what matters, but in all reality it means nothing as you expend resources and troops to take cities and build them up while we continue to hit you. I keep throwing stuff at you to keep you honest and working. You think I am just going to jump into the fire without testing the waters? I do not think so, give me some credit now m8.

I give you no credit, because you have not earned any respect from me yet. your attacks are unimaginative and ineffective, as are the attacks from all of your mates. Other then Cocotte, I have so far not seen a SINGLE player who has impressed me thus far, including you prince sloppy

I will make good on my promise, not bragging. I haven't been bragging.

oh I'm sure you will, but if your idea of "making good on the promise" is 6 months down the road, when you all have 250 cities in O42 and I have 50, and you have all 10 members of your pissant coalition attacking me... if you think that at that point, it will say ANYTHING about "you vs. me" then you are sadly mistaken. you want to run your mouth and brag about how awesome you are, then defeat me like you said you would because I'm all alone now, and you all outnumber me. if you want to wait until you can get more of your "mob" in position to help you, guess what? that's an IMPLIED admittance that you CANNOT DO IT YOURSELF.

Another thing, why did your m8's all go inactive?
Because we pounded the tar out of them and kept taking cities off of them that's why.

you and I both know that when you attack active MAP players, you did NOT POUND THE TAR out of any of them. you and I both know that your only strategy these past six months was to find the players who weren't logging in, and snipe cities off them, prompting us to kick them, and then we both raced to take their cities. and as I said in the other forum, some of our players probably did quit because they didn't want to fight it out; but you are a liar if you sit there and try to tell me they all did, because YOU KNOW that most of them were inactive before Unity/Virus even became involved in ocean 42. I'm not going to even argue this point, we didn't get all of our alliance BP by letting you guys slaughter us these past six months.

One after another we systematically made your actives become inactives.....even waited until recently to really take cities off your co-leader (who is in-active) op.ivy for better positioning. Now it seems we have knocked out the last two actives you have which leaves you all alone.

yeah so come make good on all your worthless bragging, otherwise shut up.

Your time will come, in due time, and until then me and others will continue to make you play the game as much as you can, anytime you can so you can try to keep up with the loses you incur.

you crack me up, I THRIVE on this part of the game; world alpha has never been more interesting to me. and I enjoy the free BP you constantly bestow upon me. you act so lax, as if you aren't all over there trying to take me out already. but I am a sucky noob, right? so there would be no way that you would EVER have any trouble taking me out if you were "really trying" right? ridiculous. so Mr. take your time, go ahead and give me plenty of time to rebuild ships and take more cities, I guess it will make the job that much easier in the future right? OR, maybe you have NO INTENTION of doing that and are going to continue trying to take me out, as you have been. you are quite sad, can't admit that you guys are trying to kill me, can you? well I'll let my BP do all the talking from here on out sloppy boy

DeletedUser13539

Maybe I should have stuck with my first idea to post: Sounds like a sign of desperation from Anarqy

Really, that is unknown to me, but thanks. Oh the warm fuzzy I get knowing I get under your skin.

let me get this straight, back when EOW used to use lightning bolt attacks, it was decreed "noobish" and "cheap" and used as a way for everyone to make fun of them. but when you do it it's a "brilliant tactic" right?

I never said that and do not give a rats behind if someone uses it, it's part of the game. So is spying. I couldn't care less about that either, just as I am sure you don't for the simple fact you move your units around, right? Right.

regarding Sea Storm, let me make this clear to you. as long as you clowns launch bunches of PURE LS attacks at my cities, unless I have time to get 2000 or more biremes in that city, I WILL ALWAYS DODGE THEM. and when I do that, I WILL ALWAYS CAST SEA STORM on your attacks. so if you want the sea storms to stop, then learn how to attack properly. otherwise, I will keep taking my 100% free BP.

Haha, that is why I nailed 140+ B's sitting in your harbor. So ineffective, entirely, yep. If you put 2000 B's in a city let me know so we can gladly wipe them out if you feel like getting rid of them, okay? Dodge m8, dodge....like I said you will be one busy man and I guess if you have no life you will survive for quite some time, but if you have a life, just as you said, you are alone and a few of us who can rotate taking turn hitting you.

that refers to the fact that I am the only active player left in MAP, and that your lapdogs AlphaBeta revealed their betrayal (after attacking me, prior to officially ending the NAP with us). it also refers to the countless cities you took off of the remaining 4 inactive MAP players, giving you great position on all of my clusters.

AlphaBeta is AB m8, they do and make choices they see make AB better. I can't tell you any more than that. Yes we are in a pretty good position, I guess we will need to try the positions out and see just how good they are, won't we?

right right because when you decide to attack a known active player (like your attempts last week against me), you would definitely only go half-cocked against him. so what you are saying is the attacks you sent my way last week that I slaughtered were "just the beginning" and I had better beware, right? you are freakin' pathetic, do you know that. you tried, you failed. now you will try again. don't sit there and tell me to "wait" - YOU ALL HAVE ALREADY RAN YOUR MOUTHS. YOU HAVE ALREADY BOASTED, BRAGGED, and talked all sorts of crap about how you will dismember me. and you have already started trying, and you have failed thus far. all I'm asking you to do is make good on your claims, otherwise, when you decide to make FUTURE claims, you need to SHUT YOUR MOUTH. because bark bark bark bark is all I here from you anymore clown

I have gone after you 1 time, count it 1 and you know what, go ahead and deny your remarks to me I still have the PM, would you like me to post it, or should I have CommanderShepard do it because you sent it to him? I haven't suggested anything yet and when I do I say it, not suggest it. We have not yet taken the time to "really" go after you yet Anarqy, not like what we have done to your m8's who have now left you out in the cold as you so elloquently put it. Keep those thoughts we have failed m8, all the better that you have not come to grips with reality yet.

LOL are you talking about 2 months ago when you, and 30 Virus members tried to attack me while some of MAP were still functional and active? you had my city under siege for less than an hour boy. and your noobish stacking of 2 CSHIPS to the same city w/ your buddies all supporting made it so your own allies killed the second CSHIP - congratulations.
no I'm talking about the 4-CSHIP attempt you all sent at me last week, that netted me back-back defender of the day awards and 2 nice new cities. do you remember that?

30 members, damn half the alliance is in O42? Really? Btw, the second C-ship was not lost m8, it turned around becasue I had your city under siege. A tactic that threw you off, but I am sure you won't admit having any sort of failure in your gameplay, you are just that good, better than the rest of us, right? We will see.

I give you no credit, because you have not earned any respect from me yet. your attacks are unimaginative and ineffective, as are the attacks from all of your mates. Other then Cocotte, I have so far not seen a SINGLE player who has impressed me thus far, including you prince sloppy

And there is all sorts of imagination in attacks these days, right? Sure there are a few, but an experienced player will catch on to them sooner or later. I don't need your credit or respect because you will never give it no matter how I take city after city from you. You will fight until your last city is under siege and I hope to see that day come.
I know Cocotte is good, and your point? I know we all our pretty damn good, if you do not see it yet, I guess you are sitting in front of the PC too much and long just trying to play 24/7 so you can save your belittled troops before an attack lands, if you can, and the screen must be taking a liking to deterorating your eyesight.

oh I'm sure you will, but if your idea of "making good on the promise" is 6 months down the road, when you all have 250 cities in O42 and I have 50, and you have all 10 members of your pissant coalition attacking me... if you think that at that point, it will say ANYTHING about "you vs. me" then you are sadly mistaken. you want to run your mouth and brag about how awesome you are, then defeat me like you said you would because I'm all alone now, and you all outnumber me. if you want to wait until you can get more of your "mob" in position to help you, guess what? that's an IMPLIED admittance that you CANNOT DO IT YOURSELF.

Was Rome built in a day? Was this game built to accomplish anything in a short amount of time, NO!!! Don't worry m8, your time will come. Why be in a hurry to lose everything you have spent 2 years in building? I do not brag about how good I am, where? When? I have just admitted we are all good, have I not? Admit what? LMAO Did you just say that, lol Hahahahah, come on sloppy boy you know as well as I do this is a team game and if you did not have your team you would have lost some long time ago

you and I both know that when you attack active MAP players, you did NOT POUND THE TAR out of any of them. you and I both know that your only strategy these past six months was to find the players who weren't logging in, and snipe cities off them, prompting us to kick them, and then we both raced to take their cities. and as I said in the other forum, some of our players probably did quit because they didn't want to fight it out; but you are a liar if you sit there and try to tell me they all did, because YOU KNOW that most of them were inactive before Unity/Virus even became involved in ocean 42. I'm not going to even argue this point, we didn't get all of our alliance BP by letting you guys slaughter us these past six months.

Ah, yes we did. Strategy=learn your enemy and take advantage of their weakness. Enough said. 3 were inactive when you had 12 or more members in MAP. The rest we made go bye bye.

Again, your time wil come. Be patient.

you crack me up, I THRIVE on this part of the game; world alpha has never been more interesting to me. and I enjoy the free BP you constantly bestow upon me. you act so lax, as if you aren't all over there trying to take me out already. but I am a sucky noob, right? so there would be no way that you would EVER have any trouble taking me out if you were "really trying" right? ridiculous. so Mr. take your time, go ahead and give me plenty of time to rebuild ships and take more cities, I guess it will make the job that much easier in the future right? OR, maybe you have NO INTENTION of doing that and are going to continue trying to take me out, as you have been. you are quite sad, can't admit that you guys are trying to kill me, can you? well I'll let my BP do all the talking from here on out sloppy boy

Glad to make you have something to enjoy and look forward to in life...............

DeletedUser

anarqy, i couldnt care less, your nothing but an annoyance and not worth the waste of troops i was throwing at you. Woohoo you can stack a city with biremes, congragulations, i was also the only one in AB attacking you and virus wasnt telling us their plans, so it was really one on one.
oh and apashi left you and joined me, just in case you forgot

DeletedUser13539

Yep, no one knew? Anarqy loves DP, especially from his male "other side of the fence" friends. Didn't you know? He grew up on a farm deep in solitary lands where this kind of stuff is normal that it happens, but frowned upon in the open and never talked about.

DeletedUser10416

keyboard-warrior.jpg

The internet..... Very serious buisness! :pro:

DeletedUser

I noticed that Anarqy has a list of friends and quitters on his profile.
I also noticed that as time passes on, fewer and fewer people are on the friends, while more are on the quitters.
As of the time of this post, noobie1 and sassalof are on friends.
I am going to bet in a few weeks both will be on "quitters".

DeletedUser

I don't know how many times I have to explain this to people here!!!!

BOLTING PEOPLE IS NOT A NOOBISH ATTACK!!!!! Everytime you bolt someone they lose 1 level off a building! This means that if they lose 1 level off their resources production, they have to wait just a little longer to max out! If you constantly lose building levels this means you have to take up time and resources to rebuild you city rather then spending on troops!

This gives the attacker 2 advantages! 1: They can keep the city clear without using their full military force because he's not building anything and; 2: It gets people like you(anarqy) off and it tempts you to do something stupid like retaliating before you're fully capable of really hurting them!

@Anarqy: Next time you decide to come here and whine about how you're being treated in-game don't start off by randomly calling us cowards because if you look around you most of your friends surrounding have left or ran away(think of it in whatever way you like)!!!!!

We also have every right to brag! Maybe you haven't noticed or maybe you're just in denial but I think you should look up the stats(They don't lie) and you may notice that we're winning AND you haven't even conquered a VIRUS controlled city yet! In fact we've only lost about 14 cities to this date since VIRUS was created!!! if you look at our conquests you'll notice that more then a few were MAP cities and they're probably being put to better us under VIRUS control!!!

YES! we'll brag all we want when it comes between our 2 alliances BECAUSE WE GOT THE STATS THAT SHOW THAT WE'RE BETTER THEN YOU!!!!

DeletedUser

I use spells on cities as a little note that I'm online. A little book mark for those who think I have a fixed sleep pattern, which is only the case if I have night then morning shifts.
It can place doubt in a relatively good plan.
In other words, it's just because I like to fúck with peoples' heads.

DeletedUser

Cocotte feel free to cast happiness on any of my cities...I won't mind!

DeletedUser1594

lol. ..teach them a few things.

i just found out i had a warning message for being too mean....

DeletedUser

Chris, will you please fix the spelling in the thread's subject? Its driving me bonkers.

DeletedUser

i love how shortly after posting this anarqy went into vacation mode because he couldnt handle the attacks

DeletedUser

vacation won't help; it just prolongs the time we get to build.