GFX Opinions

DeletedUser

Just curious, what relatively new GFXer has impressed you the most, and has grown the fastest? Please explain why :)

DeletedUser

You, Oli, have grown a lot, from when I first saw your noob charizard sig, to now, with your epic brush strokes and mind shattering c4d effects. You have really impressed me with your quickly attained knowledge of GFX and your desire to learn more. You've been a great help to aspiring artists like me and many others, I'm sure.

Keep it up.

DeletedUser

Thanks man :).

I think that of the recent starters (last two weeks) sploggo has grown very well, he immediately has a signature style and I like that (it took me some time to even remotely get a base style). HIs progress is impressive :)

DeletedUser

Meh, I think Sploggo has work to do, but he definitely has potential. I haven't seen much from him yet, but his first tag was definitely better than my first one. :)

DeletedUser

Meh, I think Sploggo has work to do, but he definitely has potential. I haven't seen much from him yet, but his first tag was definitely better than my first one. :)

Definitely :) We should have a GFX POTM. I have asked dogukankurt about if I could post one :)

DeletedUser

I think I'll wrap up my shop requests tonight, and get some work done on experimentation with brushes and lighting. I've got a long ways to go until I get as good as you, Oli, but I am definitely trying. :) Use the creeper taggy as yours.

DeletedUser

Jeez Bianh, I am pretty sure you are way more experienced than me! Maybe not at GIMP, but Photoshop for sure!

DeletedUser

Jeez Bianh, I am pretty sure you are way more experienced than me! Maybe not at GIMP, but Photoshop for sure!

I used photoshop mostly for photo-editing and rendering, not for graphic art like this. I did on occasion do a couple of tags for some friends, but never was I any good until now. And as I no longer have photoshop... :)