Beginner GFX Shop

DeletedUser20429

Completely off the grid you say? Completely?! That seems to be highly inconvenient as it would not be accessible through the internet.

Or do you mean off the national transmission grid in electricity. So what, you have an server running on solar power? Cool dude! Keep it green :D

Well it uses solar power but it is converted into heat energy. It's actually quite interesting. See it collects in the panels then it is forced down a series of tubes past a fan and out to the panels and repeat. The air spins the fan making electricity. We also have electrical panels on the roof. What can I say we are big on keeping green :) As for the pics they are 100MB+ due to the fact that they are taken by a normal camera then they have done what I call optimization which makes the image clearer and less pixelised. Then we go in and change a few things here and there to make the customer happy then we upload them to our password protected servers and the customer pays us for our services and then they get the images :) Simple. The images are really big because they are soooooooo clear. It's as though you are sitting where that photo was taken. That and we combine images together so that fragmentation isn't an issue.

DeletedUser

lol dude. you remind me of alex skye.

anyways, the one you're explaining might be one of the common method of using heat energy and for the photos it is very possible to accumulate 100mb+ if you keep the raw file. A DSLR with very good quality could use 200mb of photos within 20-30 shots. I just don't know how much pics you're capturing everyday, and why.

edit:
oh yeah and you just got owned by 4 consecutive mod posts :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I already talked to you in a PM but this is what I am wanting

I want a signiature and CoA and a Profile Pic!

I want the profile Pic and Signiture to be like firey red and dark! I want it to seem hot and sick looking! I also want it to say Welcome to Hell! but the signiture shouldnt say that!

Mess around with the CoA but ya! Have fun with it and be creative! Thanks

DeletedUser18825

Hey mbalmeo, are you going to compete in the SoTWs? You should. Your works are very cool and unique :)

DeletedUser

CoA
CoA.png

Signature
AgressiveMission.png

Profile Picture
AMProPic.png

If anyone will flame me for accepting his request, just tell me, I'll delete the image from PB.

Hey mbalmeo, are you going to compete in the SoTWs? You should. Your works are very cool and unique :)

I did. I even submit the work for week 1 :D

Last edited by a moderator: