Pnp Ghost Hunters

DeletedUser33297

July 3rd 2012 - The day it all began.
15248003-stone-age-vector-cartoon.jpg

August 1st 2012 - The blackest day in ISIS and hyper their book, the alliance "No Rules" is created.
blackmoon.jpg

In between these dates there was nothing but a black hole. (and a lot of inactive hunting from one side)

March 18th 2013 - The massive op of ISIS (for them most likely the first one on some active players) and Hyper on No Rules.
operation-totem-pole-status-fail.jpg

But, since No Rules knew what to do they were not able to take one single city.
funny-pictures-auto-army-clown-383346.jpeg

March 19th 2013 - Total score of the op for ISIS and hyper: -1. The demotivated soldiers(if you can call them soldiers) go home to think about what to do next.
3811759-soldiers-walking-in-field-carrying-colleague.jpg

Later that day - The first ideas of ISIS were announced. They would call a ghost army, so they could run away from the fight themselves.
lotraotd.jpg

The next few days - It became clear that it was no lie, slowly sabotaging their cities (Really sporting guys, well done..) they started to ghost. Reason behind the sabotaging? The only thing I heard so far is that they won't want to give up their hard work.
Homer-Working-Hard.jpg

SO WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU GHOST?
I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-97176211932.jpeg

Or maybe it's just because they wanted to see the next episode of ghost hunters? ;)

Hope you enjoyed it.

*No offense to any of the hyper/isis members that are still staying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO LMAO :D :D lol this is hilarious ...ty so much :D telling the history

DeletedUser

any idea of how many of the remaining hyper/isis players will stay as hyper or isis, perhaps a merge between the two or perhaps they will just float apart

DeletedUser

any idea of how many of the remaining hyper/isis players will stay as hyper or isis, perhaps a merge between the two or perhaps they will just float apart

Well the ghosting is still not done so we can't say for sure how many are left until they are done there little cowarding ghosting op. :)

A merge would rebuild there losses but either way ..due to this ghosting there will be 1 less alliance.

DeletedUser

Well the ghosting is still not done so we can't say for sure how many are left until they are done there little cowarding ghosting op. :)

A merge would rebuild there losses but either way ..due to this ghosting there will be 1 less alliance.

You are wrong about that number. I have no experience fighting TNE but I have the utmost respect for players from No Rules, several of which I have been in alliances on other servers with in the past. I have 0 respect for KA who take inactives and decieve their members and allies to get by.

DeletedUser

You are wrong about that number. I have no experience fighting TNE but I have the utmost respect for players from No Rules, several of which I have been in alliances on other servers with in the past. I have 0 respect for KA who take inactives and decieve their members and allies to get by.

What number did I say? I only said that there will be 1 less alliance which is ISIS or Hyper....if they merge they will make 1 alliance.

DeletedUser30111

Ridiculous, ISIS is like the fat kid that can't win so he takes his ball home.

DeletedUser

I have 0 respect for KA who take inactives and decieve their members and allies to get by.

And you have no idea what your talking about ;) hail hail

What do you do when members become inactive? secure their territory before another alliance. What do you do when your at certain point in an alliance and certains ones arent pulling their weight? Your trim the fat thats pulling you down.

What do you do when there are red dots in your ocean?
Remove them. Just so happens, your that red dot :pro:

DeletedUser30111

Well I'm certainly confused... Thought this thread was about ISIS/Hyper? ;)

DeletedUser

Forgive me, where are my manners :p I thought the post was funnily put together, was an enjoyable read and some nice pictures to go along with it. Shame that they started to ghost.. This world could use less of that happening.
By the time i read the bottom post i got a little peeved ;)

DeletedUser

Nice post. It begs the question why they would ghost? They weren't doing that bad.

DeletedUser

Nice post. It begs the question why they would ghost? They weren't doing that bad.

cause they were making no progress, their first big op was a complete failure so it must have left them feeling deflated

but they could/should of tried a different approach in a bid to win the world rather than being a sore loser

DeletedUser

cause they were making no progress, their first big op was a complete failure so it must have left them feeling deflated

but they could/should of tried a different approach in a bid to win the world rather than being a sore loser

DeletedUser30111

Yeah they planned an op for literally weeks and didn't take a single city in it, so I guess that was just too demoralizing.

But if the situations were reversed I'd never throw away months and months of gameplay because I was losing.

DeletedUser

Well I'm certainly confused... Thought this thread was about ISIS/Hyper? ;)

You will never know where these conversations lead :D they start with 1 thing and start to take a turn in a different direction. :p

DeletedUser

You will never know where these conversations lead :D they start with 1 thing and start to take a turn in a different direction. :p

on a side note, do we still have a forum mod cause the KA stuff seemed off-topic (and so is this) and i thought that that wasn't allowed

DeletedUser

The truth is that they are leaving because they don't believe that this world will make it to WW based upon the servers population. They want to deny NR the victory. That is why much of Isis and Hyper are leaving.

DeletedUser

The truth is that they are leaving because they don't believe that this world will make it to WW based upon the servers population. They want to deny NR the victory. That is why much of Isis and Hyper are leaving.

Troy won't reach WW BECAUSE hyper and ISIS are leaving :D

If u wanna deny victory then go and deny it ...not ghost

DeletedUser

Whats wrong with off-topic in a dead forum? Its still conversation :p

Reps opened his big mouth too much recently. Sorry for being that way, but he has. And he cant stand strong, instead he hits vm after i took his city and ready to take the next.. Probs another ghosting time..

This game will be ruined for me if troy world gets closed :( I hope we reach WW stage..