Pnp Ghost Hunters

DeletedUser

Is there anyway we can get a list of the pansies who ghosted in troy? we can post them on the externals here and torment them in other worlds. hehe

DeletedUser

pretty sad that a group of people (NR) has caused a whole world to quit. cant believe that all those experienced and powerful players gave up to a bunch of noobs.

DeletedUser

What ISIS/Hyper did was wrong, each of those current players know that they were wrong in doing so but they did it and thats that.. ISIS actually had quite a few good players that I know of, Hyper had a bunch of RUssians which most people thought were good players who only worked together. I honestly think that I should of talked to ISIS more before I had to leave, I might of been able to convince them to stay, they had quite a few Great players but I wasnt able to do this because of RL ...

Im back now there shouldnt be any more interuptions... LoL Lep im coming!!!!

DeletedUser

wh173y It wasnt just NR that caused everyone to collapse. For example MI collapsed because of a few people in arguements and couldnt work together after time... I almost wanna say if you look at the people who were in MI, most of them are still very active but we just fell apart, I was once the leader of MI and I tried but it was hard, but the Monsters are still out there and know there calling...