Ghost Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Do you think that the Ghost Pirates deserve to be in the Top 10 alliances? Other than there cities being good farms what good are they.:D

IMPORTANT

Ghost Pirates leader is away this weekend NLBennie so now is your chance to show this alliance. Lets take this alliance down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I really don't have a lot of time or care to be honest to research TGP. However I will tell you this. The three most recently recruited members with the most points have been through 6, 7, and 9, alliance changes so if that tells you anything... Additionally the largest f those three has an an ODA of 9 (NINE) can you say suck wind?

Heck no that are not a top ten Alliance. Take a look at the below. This is their top ten. This is their TOP ten players....This is really awful. No significant point changes here... So not impressive.

ghsotpiratesgainlame.jpg

DeletedUser

Do you think that the Ghost Pirates deserve to be in the Top 10 alliances? Other than there cities being good farms what good are they.:D

IMPORTANT

Ghost Pirates leader is away this weekend NLBennie so now is your chance to show this alliance. Lets take this alliance down.

regardless of whether they deserve to be in the top-10, they are
and as much as I look down on "family tribal hugs alliances" like GhostPirates and ChessNoobs, there is one group of players I look down on even more.

and that would be noobs like you who make a stupid thread like this basically asking the world for help taking GhostPirates down. if you want to take GhostPirates down, attack them yourselves. Talk to your friends and allies, and attack them yourselves. don't come on here, ask us all if we think they deserve to be where they are, and then appeal for help attacking them. if they are so pathetic (as you portray them), then why do you need to ask all of world alpha for help taking them out, while their leader is on vacation?

DeletedUser6593

How pathetic not only did you state that the leader is on vacation which really shouldnt matter, but you also feel the need to ask people on the forums for help while he is, your pathetic.

wether or not they deserve to be at the top, they are, and clearly your not strong enough to take them out, so what does that say about you.

People like you make this game bad somtime's, i pity you.

DeletedUser

so Ghost pirates are at the top yes but any alliance would have trouble taking them out as they have so many members spread over all the oceans no matter how hard an alliance tries there will always be another ocean with them in.

Being at the top does not make their alliance good it means it has to many players with very few points. the top 20 alliance thread shows this.

DeletedUser

saying that it is not as bad as the worth empire for bpa.

DeletedUser

so Ghost pirates are at the top yes but any alliance would have trouble taking them out as they have so many members spread over all the oceans no matter how hard an alliance tries there will always be another ocean with them in.

Being at the top does not make their alliance good it means it has to many players with very few points. the top 20 alliance thread shows this.

Being spread out would probably make things easier... All it takes is a few emails and a good alliance can have a local alliance near a pocked of GP and they are conquered. It's quite simple. You just need to be a smart diplomat.

DeletedUser

Being spread out would probably make things easier... All it takes is a few emails and a good alliance can have a local alliance near a pocked of GP and they are conquered. It's quite simple. You just need to be a smart diplomat.

Dune is still alive.

and milsmob is still alive

DeletedUser

but they are not dead.

and under the proper leadership, Dune or milsmob, can start all over in another Ocean, but they don't have one so defeated but not entirely out of the game

DeletedUser1405

Im having problems following this thread it started off with someone saying lets take someone out and ended up just as confused as it started.

DeletedUser

Im having problems following this thread it started off with someone saying lets take someone out and ended up just as confused as it started.

Your confused, I'm lost :heh:

This has gone completely off topic, Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.