Ghost Town

DeletedUser

I've been looking through the forums re setting up a second city. Obviously we can all colonize on the small islands that have space available when we get Colony Ships but it's better to set up on a large island with farms.

I haven't seen any large islands with free space to colonize, if you have please post coordinates so we can have a look. Secondly apparently inactive players (175points) cities become free spaces after a period of time (these are called ghost cities). Does anyone know if that happens on this server and if so what the delay is before it happens.

Only post if you have confirmed knowledge and evidence when answering.

Cheers DragonNZ

DeletedUser

Yeah there is a lack of options atm for a 2nd. I took a 800 point ghost as it was the best around that wasn't too far. Though seems a few more slots opening up :)

DeletedUser32120

Quick question, if a ghost town has its own troops in the city can I seige it with a CS or do I need to kill all the defending troops first?

Also if I kill all defending troops can I send support defence troops with my CS so that they defend the ghost but do not attck me as the attacker?

Thanks in advance

DeletedUser

You need to kill all the troops. And yes, you may send defensive troops with your cs. Any troops in the city after a succesful cs landing automatically defend the siege, unless they belong to the owner of the besieged city (which is not going to happen with a ghost town)

DeletedUser6948

Just a heads up 800pt ghosts are barely worth taking, colonising an anchor point gets you a700+ city and you don't have to waste culture points reorganising the academy.

DeletedUser

these were all very old posts. I am sure Boabert knows how to take a ghost now...he has over 400,000 points :)

DeletedUser

you can progress relatively quickly in this world...especially right now because last month a heck of lot of people ghosted. SO MANY GHOSTS!!! haha

Last edited by a moderator: