Ghost towns?

DeletedUser44027

Hey, just got a cave, wondering if anyone had found any ghost towns for the spying quest yet? I can't seem to find one. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Hey, just got a cave, wondering if anyone had found any ghost towns for the spying quest yet? I can't seem to find one. Thanks.

Srsly? You can't have ghost towns this early :p. You either need to be inactive for a minimum of 28 days (if you are banned and you have premium it varies) or you need to reset which you can only do after your BP ends. Just wait for the quest ;).

And why the heck do you have a cave allready? Man, it's way too early for that. You don't need marketplace 5, 4 is the max. Just point whoring :p.

DeletedUser39031

Srsly? You can't have ghost towns this early :p. You either need to be inactive for a minimum of 28 days (if you are banned and you have premium it varies) or you need to reset which you can only do after your BP ends. Just wait for the quest ;).

And why the heck do you have a cave allready? Man, it's way too early for that. You don't need marketplace 5, 4 is the max. Just point whoring :p.
Wrong, you can have ghosts before BP.
And different people play differently, it's BP it's not as if you need thousands of troops the second day of the world

DeletedUser

Wrong, you can have ghosts before BP.
And different people play differently, it's BP it's not as if you need thousands of troops the second day of the world

Wait, indeed. They changed that. In previous versions, I'm not sure precisly which you could not restart before the BP ended.

DeletedUser34939

you're both wrong.

jack your market place up as quick as you can, you can make more resources trading at 3:1 ratios with noobs than you can by farming if ya do it right

you absolutely need thousands of soldiers the second day. what if a special event starts up tomorrow and inno starts selling spells that can allow players to attack you during protection? You'll be sit'n there with your 1040pt city trying to hide resources in a market that you don't have and raging on the forums about greedy inno.

Preparation is everything

DeletedUser

meh, it isn't that bad but trading with noobs is indeed a good idea. Allthough in the first 3 days on a speed 1 world you shouldn't do it if you are not very experienced with it. At 1 point you need 1 resource and the next hour you will need another one.

At the moment I am not doing it, this is my third time that I've started in the last 8 months so my start is a bit rusty. Especially with the new island quest thingies, not sure what they are called here in england.

DeletedUser

Damn, guy above :I

Well, credit where credit is due.

Let's recap.

Poster 1 starts a thread and asks a rather simple question

Poster 2 initiates 1-man snark fest, asserting that game rules obviate premise of Poster 1's question.

Poster 3 (correctly) takes issue with rule citation of poster 2, but fails to provide answer to original question of Poster 1.

Poster 2 agrees with Poster 3 regarding rule.

Poster 4 provides Inno-greed rant, entirely unresponsive to Poster 1 original query

Poster 5 declares previous posters wrong, ignores original question, and expounds upon advantages of market gouging

Poster 2 agrees that gouging is a great thing, continues to fail utterly in providing a response to original query

Poster 6 continues train of un-responses, provides self-laudatory game content illustration of market gouging

Poster 7, incredibly, provides efficient and correct response to original query of Poster 1 and fallacious response of Poster 2.
Incredibly, because less than one page of inane commentary was required to reach this happy conclusion.

Poster 1 graciously thanks Poster 7.

Poster 8 pointlessly congratulates Poster 7 (and verbally backhands other posters) as at least seven players initiate espionage against provided target city.

Poster 9 demonstrates once again that brevity is the soul of wit. LOL, Poster 9. LOL.

DeletedUser

Your mistaken, i posted the same town thinking it was different, then i edited message! :p

DeletedUser

This is not correct. You can have a ghost town on day 1, actually.
At any moment in time, anyone can ghost their city(or cities) instantly.