Ghost towns

DeletedUser50931

Don't think anyone can ghost under Begginers Protection y'all

DeletedUser

Don't think anyone can ghost under Begginers Protection y'all

When someone get's banned permanently, they get the option to ghost. There's usually two or three at the beginning of new worlds

DeletedUser50931

People getting banned in the first couple of days, Shame on them lol.. Let's hope the ban-hammers are hard at work then :Angry:

DeletedUser51376

Ghosts will pop up at earliest around 4-5 days after server start :)

DeletedUser21774

Ghosts will pop up at earliest around 4-5 days after server start :)

You notice a lot more than I do about the start up time. Only problem I had was in US omicron. Somebody illicitly used up all the links (including non-farm anchors) for the entire middle of the world. It was a mess waiting for them to ghost then vanish so people could bring their buds to the core.

DeletedUser51376

You notice a lot more than I do about the start up time. Only problem I had was in US omicron. Somebody illicitly used up all the links (including non-farm anchors) for the entire middle of the world. It was a mess waiting for them to ghost then vanish so people could bring their buds to the core.

lol. That sounds hilarious! :D

Well, this world, I was also gonna invite some friends to be on my island, but when I joined in, I was the last spot on the island.. So now they are way further away.

DeletedUser7176

click the little wheel button above the god pic. on the page that opens click restart and then check out your city.

DeletedUser42043

I'm new to the game. What is a ghost?

A ghost city is when a city's banner turns ragged and white, which shows that the player has been inactive for a given amount of time (don't quite remember how long that was) without putting their account on Vacation Mode.

It also happens when a player is forced out of the world or the game by a Moderator.

You'll notice that there are quite a few ghost cities around the world now, which are nice to farm in the beginning :D