Ghostbusters do Diplomacy

DeletedUser12667

Well it seems that P.E.T.G.(People for the Ethical Treament of Ghosts) have gotten wind of our campaign against ghosts and decided to protest.

00aa-2-2.jpg

But the P.E.T.G. protesting was broadcasted over the media and brought out protesters that supported the Ghostbusters.

abab-3-1-1.jpg

So in attempts to make peace to prevent the protesters rioting, we go to the table to try to work out a deal we all can agree to

00bbbb-2-2.jpg

And the debate seems to go on forever as both sides are firm on their demands

00aa-4-1-1.jpg

They finally agree to a payoff, and it seems all are now happy.

00aa-2-1.jpg

So while we have the agreement, we figured it was a great oppurtunity to get a bit of rest. But for some reason we have an uneasy feeling that all is not peaceful

aaaa-8.png

We decide to brush off the uneasy feeling and head out for some golf. But it seems our clubs have been tampered with.

00a-8-1-1.jpg

So while we are worried about our clubs, it seems the ghosts are up to no good. I think they are looking for revenge from us taking their ghost friends

aaaa3-2-1-1.png

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! They have overcome our defenses and taken one of our cities

b-1.png

The battle reports are in, it seems they snuck in a ghost CS while Urssu was at the golf store trying to figure out what was wrong with his clubs

bay-1-1-1-1-1.png

This means WAR!!! We will show them that the Ghostbusters are not an alliance to take advantage of.

00aaa-1-1.jpg

The rest of the Ghostbusters tried to warn me about peace treaties and agreements, but I didnt listen.