Ghosting Time

DeletedUser

Here guys does anyone know how long it takes for an account to ghost in Mochlos? Got a friend who is waiting to ghost so I can send him an invite so he spawns close to me. He's been inactive for nearly a month

DeletedUser5819

I believe it takes about a month if he doesn't log in and doesn't have any premium features active, however if he deletes the account (which would require that he logs in and sets it to Delete, and then confirms the deletion by clicking through the email it sends) then it should take 7 days.

If he has definitely not logged in for nearly a month, and has not left any of the premium advisors on auto-extend then it is probably better just to wait it out, but its a close call.

DeletedUser25249

He can just restart and be done with it, and start right away.

DeletedUser24139

he can take the link and put it into his browser and start over....just use a different player name and email addy....cut the waiting game out completely

DeletedUser5819

he can take the link and put it into his browser and start over....just use a different player name and email addy....cut the waiting game out completely
no. will get banned doing that
He could send in a ticket and explain the situation, and ask whether this would be ok. If he just goes ahead and does it he will have 2 accounts on 1 world, which is forbidden, and may well get him banned.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, think we'll just wait it out, should nearly be there:)