Ghoul of Athens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2595

I was just giving the reason why I apparently double posted... No need to de-rep

And I dont mind who won - thats why I said congrats...

DeletedUser2595

yh, I beat you to that as well dazz - nobody could delete the post in front tho :p

Johnny - now i remember, you repped me over in the top 4 map thread a while back...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry bazzles <3

but johnny u couldnt just "delete ur post" tsk tsk

SH101 is the winner . . . this turned out to be better than i expected (chuckle) so next time we do one of these it'll be to #200 (and every time after that ill add another 50 :D

ill be locking and moving the thread this time tomorrow (y) maybe open another thread ;)

DeletedUser3613

this is an outrage :) if i wasnt such an attention seeking noob id delete my forum account ..........

I jest, he he he well done SH101, your lurking beat my lurking ..... this time *insert evil laugh*

DeletedUser2595

I've got to admit - I saw johnny's post go up, tried to post on 150, got the old "this forum doesn't allow you to post twice in 30 seconds, please wait xx seconds", Spent the next 20 odd seconds madly refreshing to see if anyone else was lurking :p

But anyway, thanks everyone for helping me win - sorry you wern't around Hag (Not :p)
And sorry for the controversy at the end.

DeletedUser

I've got to admit - I saw johnny's post go up, tried to post on 150, got the old "this forum doesn't allow you to post twice in 30 seconds, please wait xx seconds", Spent the next 20 odd seconds madly refreshing to see if anyone else was lurking :p

hahaha thats too funny :p

but there will be another for november

DeletedUser19554

good idea :D i tried to post 148 found my self 149 and deleted in desperate to get 150

DeletedUser

threads closed . . . will be opening another thread for suggestions :)

Congrats to [user]SH101[/user] for being crowned the Ghoul of Athens . . . feel free to +rep him/her if u want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.