GIMP signature guide.

DeletedUser

My sigs keep coming up to large of a file and get shrunk when I upload them here, how can I down size the image kb's without shrinking the size of the image it self??

There's obviously something I'm doing wrong as I see plenty sigs around the 700x120 limit.

DeletedUser

My sigs keep coming up to large of a file and get shrunk when I upload them here, how can I down size the image kb's without shrinking the size of the image it self??

There's obviously something I'm doing wrong as I see plenty sigs around the 700x120 limit.

you can try to put the quality down when saving?
dont know if thats possible.
im using photoshop and its possible with ps :)

DeletedUser

don't use the *upload sig* option

DeletedUser

dont thank me thank shawn i guess he gave the right answer :p
anyway good luck with ur future designing

DeletedUser

i know absolutly nothing about GIMP,yet i have it,HELP. i dont understand anything in the tollbar either.

I recommand look up Youtube tut.

If you go to Youtube and search up *GIMPKNOWHOW*, you will found a bunch of video tut.

Always start from the easiest

DeletedUser

Ummm Guys , Gimp discussion should be in Gimp thread ^_^

DeletedUser

this is on the gimp thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can do an advanced thing. Yea I'm not the best but *Sarcasm*your a very nice person and thanks for the encouragement. *Sarcasm*
You do rendering - not advanced Not Always Often Added Effects
You do smudgin - Kids Play Gave it up from advice from Tyrion
You do some basic painting and text - not advanced. I don't paint and I'm learning to do text and have advanced greatly

Now you could help me and we could have another great graphics person or you could do nothing and I'll keep going.

DeletedUser

I can do an advanced thing. Yea I'm not the best but *Sarcasm*your a very nice person and thanks for the encouragement. *Sarcasm*
You do rendering - not advanced Not Always Often Added Effects
You do smudgin - Kids Play Gave it up from advice from Tyrion
You do some basic painting and text - not advanced. I don't paint and I'm learning to do text and have advanced greatly

Now you could help me and we could have another great graphics person or you could do nothing and I'll keep going.

Your great fun, it's not about you getting taught in the process of making the tutorial. We actually need someone good to make the advanced guide. Otherwise we could get nowhere.