Giving up forum account

DeletedUser

Hello all in theta,

I know I quit a long long time ago, but I have been reading the forums ever since, since I miss theta so much. When I was able to come back to the game it was too late for me to come back to theta, so I started over in Pella. Now that things are picking up over there, I need a forum account with that name and the only way to do that was to ask the mods to permanently ban this account, so I can create the new one, since you are only allowed to have one forum account. They said that they will within 24 hours.

I am still active in grepolis and the forums, but just will not be able to use this name anymore. I do not want to post my new name publicly, but if you are in pella or just need to get in contact with me, just post here and I will privately message you on here from my new name (you will know it is me, the name is quite obvious).

I know I have said this many times, but to all people in my alliances (The Republic, Owners of the Oceans, New World Order) to my allies overtime (Warriors of 1000 Suns, Hornets Nest, The Cohort, The Liquidators, and others) and to my enemies (Just for Laughs, Army of Anubis, The Cohort (later), The Liquidators (later), and others) you have all made this game so much fun. It is a war game and so sometimes you have to go to war with friends, but in most cases I was friendly with and in contact with my enemies and you were all great people to play with.

I was in theta for over a year, grew huge (which was the main reason i left, i just got too big for my schedule), and met so many great people which made my time in this world great.

I understand this world is starting to die, and if anyone is looking for a new world consider joining me in pella. It has started and people are big, but the rim is still developing so you still could start in the world, and I could give you some of my cities so you could get to my area and we could once again fight together.

LONG LIVE THETA, AND THE PEOPLE OF THETA FOREVER
LAST TIME EVER SIGNING ON ANYTHING GREPOLIS RELATED WITH THIS NAME
FOR GOOD AND BAD, I AM PROUD OF THE REPUTATION AND FRIENDS I EARNED UNDER THE NAME
STRICO10