GL and HF

frusty

Phrourach
EXIT-DOOR-PIC.jpg
;)

Wow, looking at activity now vs "The Old Days" it seems like most players actually did walk out of that door..
GL + HF to those that remain!

DeletedUser21560

Wow, looking at activity now vs "The Old Days" it seems like most players actually did walk out of that door..
GL + HF to those that remain!

Yeah, so called "players" chased away a great deal of players over the years with all their spam, bots and bp boosting.

But there's still a bunch of old timers left here and INNO have recently done a great job at fixing some of these issues

You should stick around

jameslongst

Strategos
Yeah, so called "players" chased away a great deal of players over the years with all their spam, bots and bp boosting.

But there's still a bunch of old timers left here and INNO have recently done a great job at fixing some of these issues

You should stick around
You say this like you haven't personally sent MMs to team after team after team spamming them with your verbal diarrhea...maybe you are trying out irony but I highly doubt it grepo isn't known for its irony.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

You should stick around

i mean it makes sense.. when you have a mod/CM in your team, anyone that plays aggressive or attacks your team mates a lot they get banned for fair play, but when someone else is on receiving end, mods/cm stay idle, took them about 2 weeks to ban a player that kept sending ~200-250 1-3 ls attacks to me and my team mates a day but when someone on my team attacks every 30 min for 12 hrs they get warned about fair play
i like how they fixed the game :)

DeletedUser21560

i mean it makes sense.. when you have a mod/CM in your team, anyone that plays aggressive or attacks your team mates a lot they get banned for fair play, but when someone else is on receiving end, mods/cm stay idle, took them about 2 weeks to ban a player that kept sending ~200-250 1-3 ls attacks to me and my team mates a day but when someone on my team attacks every 30 min for 12 hrs they get warned about fair play
i like how they fixed the game :)

Sorry kid, you are one of those toxic "players" who chased away real players. If i was a mod, you would be permanently banned. They are too kind imo :)

Anyways, no mods on my team have revealed any bias to me

DeletedUser21560

You say this like you haven't personally sent MMs to team after team after team spamming them with your verbal diarrhea...maybe you are trying out irony but I highly doubt it grepo isn't known for its irony.

Well, hello there James. Did you finally find the courage to play again after you made a complete fool out of yourself last time?

If you felt any one of my MMs were spam, you could simply just report them. I'm sure the mods on your team let you know it wasn't reportable. I bet you tried to report them anyways. But fact is, I rarely send more than one MM and is usually a very classy one, letting you know you are about to be heading west.

Was just trying to let the guy know that there are other normal players left here. Not just the toxic ones like yourself. Will do you a favor this time and not let you make a complete fool out of yourself here ;)

Have fun

You sure it has nothing to do with the fact that wallet warriors have entirely too many ways to pay to succeed now vs 6-10 years ago? For all we know the entire reason botters still exist is to make an attempt to keep up with the wallet warriors when they cant afford to (or don't want to) spend that much money themselves. It's crazy how much gold can replace skill in this game now. Inno has to pay the bills somehow...guess I can't really blame them.

...ban a player that kept sending ~200-250 1-3 ls attacks to me and my team mates...
This tactic is as old as the mobile app itself, if not older. I guess I'm not up to date with the 'new' rules but please point out anywhere that states you can't send hundreds of attacks, consisting of whatever you see fit, to whoever you want, as often as you want, at any time. The fact that this bothers you so much that you felt the need to report it simply shows how effective that tactic can be at annoying somebody or an alliance. Remember, this is a war game, not a lesson in etiquette. What's next? Complaining that an attacker didn't ask permission before taking your city? o_O

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I'm not up to date with the 'new' rules but please point out anywhere that states you can't send hundreds of attacks, consisting of whatever you see fit, to whoever you want, as often as you want, at any time. The fact that this bothers you so much that you felt the need to report it simply shows how effective that tactic can be at annoying somebody or an alliance. Remember, this is a war game, not a lesson in etiquette. What's next? Complaining that an attacker didn't ask permission before taking your city? o_O

ohh its the "new" "fair play" rules, just ask any mod, cm or @XxCharlie199xX all about it and you will see how they stay quiet and keep on banning people for made up for how many times or with how many units you can attack when it comes to them or their friends in game but when its happening to anyone else they ignore it :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

i know for you its a high number, a million total bp would be just a little above what you got across all of your worlds for last 3 or 4 years :(
but you will never see me get more than 60-150k bp in single day and you can host a bet that all of the bp is legit from defending sieges ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
i know for you its a high number, a million total bp would be just a little above what you got across all of your worlds for last 3 or 4 years :(
but you will never see me get more than 60-150k bp in single day and you can host a bet that all of the bp is legit from defending sieges ;)
Sure you do big talker lmao