Glad to see Grepolis never changes :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser28898
  • Start date

DeletedUser28898

Nice to see that you can be away from Grepolis for three months, six months, a year even, and nothing ever changes. The worlds are still full of people who want to have their cake and eat it too.

Lets see: If we take in a player/alliance that you're attacking, they're considered refugees. If you take in a player/alliance we're attacking, you're just merging. ?

Players who jump alliances as soon as the heat gets turned up. Players that get their feelings hurt and quit once they get attacked. Players that ask their alliance to help save their cities, then jump to the enemy the minute they're safe.

Yep, this is what I missed these last eight months. That's why I must be a Grepoholic! LOL

DeletedUser41523

I assume that this an ally? In which case if they didn't inform you, then they are a pretty bad one.

DeletedUser43325

I'm assuming he's talking about the fact that .aka took in players from Elysium Guard for the purpose of fighting TOTL along with Caged and TDL. Refugees or not they were just going to turn around and fight you anyway so what does it really matter if you were attacking them? Pretty sure he's just butt hurt by the fact that TOTL Reborn is TOTLY Screwed. 3 days, 8 cities lost. Nice work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28898

I'm assuming he's talking about the fact that .aka took in players from Elysium Guard for the purpose of fighting TOTL along with Caged and TDL. Refugees or not they were just going to turn around and fight you anyway so what does it really matter if you were attacking them? Pretty sure he's just butt hurt by the fact that TOTL Reborn is TOTLY Screwed. 3 days, 8 cities lost. Nice work.

Actually the post was meant tongue-in-cheek regarding being a Grepoholic. Funny though, that when TOTL took in players from Bunniez that TF and EG were attacking for the purpose of fighting Elysium Guard and The Fallen, they were called refugees. But when .aka takes in players from EG its called a merger?

We've been told we were screwed from the beginning. We'll see.

DeletedUser43325

Actually the post was meant tongue-in-cheek regarding being a Grepoholic. Funny though, that when TOTL took in players from Bunniez that TF and EG were attacking for the purpose of fighting Elysium Guard and The Fallen, they were called refugees. But when .aka takes in players from EG its called a merger?

Like I said, 8 cities (and counting) in three days. And I don't believe me or Dom every referred to any of the little bunnies you took in as refugees.

DeletedUser

Like I said, 8 cities (and counting) in three days. And I don't believe me or Dom every referred to any of the little bunnies you took in as refugees.

Actually, you are correct, no one ever called them refugees. It doesn't change the fact that you did the exact same thing and expected a different response from us than you gave.

DeletedUser43325

Actually, you are correct, no one ever called them refugees. It doesn't change the fact that you did the exact same thing and expected a different response from us than you gave.

What are you even talking about? When did I make a response the TOTL move or ask for one on our own? Please, copy paste it. I would love to see it. We made a diplomatic move to counter another diplomatic move. Just sounds like theirs a lot of bitterness here coming from the losing team.

DeletedUser21990

When I was a leader of EG I don't think I (or anyone at EG) ever called the Bunniez that joined TOTL members refugees, however correct me if I am wrong about this though.

DeletedUser10962

So basically what you're saying is that you did something we didn't really like and in response did something quite similar. You see what we have here is a simple inability to understand how time works. You see you did something first that we really didn't like you say you didn't see it the way we did but lets be honest you created a pincer around our alliance. You then moaned that we attacked you. No you're moaning that we have merged with another ally that you were fighting. Which will help us to better fight you the fact is that TOTL Reborn seem to be struggling to understand cause and effect. They did something which really annoyed us, we then acted on that apparently that's unreasonable and certainly looking for allies to help us fight them given we are caught in between the two parts of their ally is outstandingly unfair.