Glitch

DeletedUser

there is some glitches, an alliance keep showing up red? we havnt put it as enemy and once you remove their color it pops back up. plus whats up with the attacking BP, PakkaPunch II got 27 ABP??????

DeletedUser32498

ABPs this early on. I wish I could be like you guys! Maybe when I farm some noobs on my islands in a few days time they'll turn to ghosts. :)

DeletedUser

We are aware of this issue and it has been passed on to be fixed.

DeletedUser

there is some glitches, an alliance keep showing up red? we havnt put it as enemy and once you remove their color it pops back up. plus whats up with the attacking BP, PakkaPunch II got 27 ABP??????

Also not sure if you have played here of late but if another alliance marks you as an enemy they show up red. Was not like that in the Gen 1 worlds that I remember. Noticed it in KOS.

DeletedUser11886

Dan! You stole my ghost BP only a minutes before I attacked :(

DeletedUser

I got mixed up with the red bug...lol...Anyway just on my sight 2.0 has to many bugs others just funny

Pro-Grep

Strategos
That BP isn't only strange thing, alliance The Myrmidons have 49 members, when max. cap is 40. What's going on administrators?

DeletedUser11886

Oh, in World Kos, this red glitch caused an unintentional war between two alliances ._.

DeletedUser

If the glitch creates war, it is a good glitch in my eyes ;)