Glitch.

DeletedUser

Today, over in Gamma, I had to incoming attacks. The first was a clearing attack consisting of 198 LS's I believe, and the second was a CS with a land nuke, including 38 cataputs. The CS has ony 30 biremes supporting it. The naval clearing attack and the CS attack were 1 minutes, and 9 seconds apart, plenty of time to dodge the naval attack and fit the biremes in for the CS attack. First, I had to recall some biremes from a friends city, I did. When they got to my city however, the return got stuck or whatever. I tried restrarting my laptop, restarting the web page e.t.c.
It stayed where it was... I then came time for me to dodge the clearing attack, I did it to early so I recalled my troops and do it properly they also got stuck. Then, as his attacks came in, likewise, they got stuck too. I then notced that this on the grepolis page:
Frozen Troops and Trades (created today at 3:51 PM)
Dear Players,
We know about these problems and are actively working on resolving them as soon as possible. Please be patient with us. Thank you.

So I decided to check Gamma, and all the reports had come in. This happened on Zeta before and al the attacks were sent back without hitting. This time however, they did hit. Now my city is under seihe and its not my fault. Its the glitch or bug. Also, this morning when I was sending support from my other city, I had it timed perfectely so when the support got there it woud land just after the Naval Nuke, a HTTP 800 popped up...
I refreshed the page but the same thing kept happening so I restarted mt laptop and grepolis worked again. Once again thats not my fault. This is getting really annoying...

DeletedUser

From grepo homepage:

Frozen Troops and Trades (created today at 3:51 PM)
Dear Players,
We know about these problems and are actively working on resolving them as soon as possible. Please be patient with us. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Yes, I mentioned that bit in the message above....
But I don't care about that, this is unfair. Why should I lose a city and a lot of troops because of this mistake? Even if I somehow get my friends to clear the seige, I will still be down 16 lvs on a wall....

DeletedUser340

Yes, I mentioned that bit in the message above....
But I don't care about that, this is unfair. Why should I lose a city and a lot of troops because of this mistake? Even if I somehow get my friends to clear the seige, I will still be down 16 lvs on a wall....

Because bugs pop up all the time . It is not their fault , And therefore they are not to blame.

And you also have an excuse for the loss ;)

And also its simple , when the server is running properly again , take it back -.-

DeletedUser

My friend cleared the conquest but this is annoying...