Glitches

• Thread starter Grand Patriarch
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Seems that there's a lot of cracks being papered over. The once stable UI is now showing an increasing number of glitches in both the standard display and premium features.

Pretty soon the game won't be playable because it just isn't reliable - I'm amazed the spell bug hasn't been addressed yet and apparent attempts to fix this introduce other bugs.

I've just cancelled my account on the test server. It isn't really a test server as there are just a bunch of big alliances absorbing new players so you never really get to test anything except the basics like rebuilding your wall lol.

Anyway I do think inno needs to think carefully before employing the services of cowboy programmers coz that's who's working on this game at the moment, very poor programming practices employed in the development of grepolis. Sorry if that annoys anyone but it's a fair appraisal based on the evidence after every single update to this game - lots of half finished updates and buggy as hell - sure sign of someone not knowing what they are doing.

Funny thing is I'm not even moaning about it, used to it now. I guess it's a shame but eventually the inevitable will happen and the game will become unplayable and everyone will move on to something else.

GP

DeletedUser

hopefully, with only one version of the game to tend to after the old world get updated, the devs will be able to come to terms with all of these bugs sometime soon.

here's to optimism :)