Global Pirate Party

DeletedUser

The Global Pirate Party is centered in Ocean 25, but open to all. We are growing very rapidly, and already becoming an important force in our area.

Our current government is:

Fraa Erasmas
jhijhi
Manakin
cawka

We started as just a loose group of friendly players on the same island, and ended up deciding to form our own alliance. After that, we simply recruited and grew.

That's what we'd like to continue doing. If you are interested, just send me or another government member a message (preferably in-game). We would love to have you!

Regards,
Fraa Erasmas
Founder and High Councilor for the Global Pirate Party

UPDATE: We have now grown even more. The former 2deadlyfellas alliance is merging into us. We are still skyrocketing through the ranks! We are only a few days old, and yet look at how far we've come!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

i volunteer to get rid of u.

JK, nice alliance.

DeletedUser11965

man i wish i was in O25 now lmfao. but im NE somewhere in 31.

DeletedUser

We have now grown even more. The former 2deadlyfellas alliance is merging into us. We are still skyrocketing through the ranks! We are only a few days old, and yet look at how far we've come!

There is something that was just invented: The Edit Option

DeletedUser

i volunteer to get rid of u.

JK, nice alliance

I vote to get rid of you 2 :) but first have some of you considered joining Abaddon? they control your area completely and you will survive much longer if you joined them.

DeletedUser

I was talking about the global pirate party. not arshark, unless he is in that alliance but i dont think so lol. the GPP highest level city isnt more then 5000 points, and thats in Abaddons target city range

DeletedUser12858

You can't mess with partying pirates!
They'll smash a bottle of rum on your head :D

DeletedUser

I vote to get rid of you 2 :) but first have some of you considered joining Abaddon? they control your area completely and you will survive much longer if you joined them.

Are we talking about the same Abaddon that we ousted? :)